My emphasis is always on concepts and building a strong foundational understanding of my students so they are able to apply their knowledge to solve problems during an exam. I don't believe is rote learning or memorization. I take the time to make sure that my students are learning what is being taught.
I am a professional engineer (Electrical) who holds a P.Eng designation working at a renowned engineering consulting firm in Toronto. Tutoring and teaching is my passion. I have over 10 years of experience in both individual and group based tutoring
• Strong passion for teaching Science and Math courses to Students of all levels.
• 10 years plus of Physics and Math tutoring experience to university and high school students.
• Highly organized professional with excellent communication skills.
• Master’s degree in electrical engineering from University of Waterloo.
• P.Eng (Ontario) and PMP designation holder.
• Available on pre-arranged weeknights and weekends for online tutoring only.
• High school Physics, Chemistry, Math, Engineering Sciences, French and other AP subjects.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Private University Tutor Jan, 2015 - Present
• Tutored university of Waterloo, Humber College and Mohawk College students in subjects like Electrical engineering, Engineering Math, Circuit Design and coding.
Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo. Jul, 2013- Dec, 2014
• Assisted the professors with undergraduate and graduate level engineering courses which included introductory Electrical Engineering courses and advanced graduate level courses in High Voltage Engineering.
• Teaching Assignments included:
1. High Voltage Engineering and Power System Protection. Jan, 2014 - April, 2014
2. High Voltage Engineering (Graduate Level Course). May, 2014 - Sept, 2014
3. Introduction to Nanotechnology Engineering. Undergrad Level Course) Sep, 2014 - Dec, 2014
Mentor, University of Waterloo Student Success Office. Sep, 2012 – Dec 2014
• Mentored international students in order to aid transition into their new life in Canada in general and U Waterloo in particular.
• Acted as an English Conversation partner to improve their English skills.
Private Tutor A Levels and O Levels, Karachi Pakistan Jan, 2009 – Jun, 2012
• Tutored high performing A-Level and O-Level Students in Math and Physics.
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada June, 2015
M.ASc in Electrical & Computer Engineering with a focus on High Voltage Insulation Systems
• GPA: 90% (4.0/4.0)
ACHIEVEMENT AND AWARDS
• University of Waterloo Graduate student scholarship for excellent GPA (CAD$1000).
• Graduate Research Studentship (CAD$17,500).
• MITACS Internship Scholarship (CAD $15,000) awarded by Government of Canada.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$35|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$175|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$350|