My methods are oriented towards enhancing students' ability to analyze the material critically. I use 4 components of the IELTS/TOEFL/SAT tests, such as listening, reading, writing, and speaking as a starting point. After evaluating students' level of English, knowing the above tests, I use various tools (cue cards, writing & critical reading exercises, etc.) in order to help them to focus on the most important aspects of IELTS/TOEFL/SAT as well as to improve their level of English overall.
I am a 3rd-year student at the University of Toronto. I have graduated from High School in Canada with a final of 90% English. Have previously passed IELTS with a score of 8.0, and TOEFL with a score of 107. On top of that, had an experience while working directly with a British Council as an IELTS Invigilator.
The appointment should be canceled 24 hours prior to the lesson. Otherwise, there would be a 5$ fine.
IELTS INVIGILATOR • ILCS TORONTO • 2018 – PRESENT
- Carrying out the IELTS Test & reading the IELTS script issued by the British Council.
- Ensure all the unpredicted situations are handled.
- Making sure all the papers are collected and counted according to the requirements of the British Council.
- Preparing the room for the test as well as making sure it is then cleaned after the end of the test.
PREFECT COUNCIL • BRONTE COLLEGE OF CANADA • 2016 – 2017
- Ensuring that all clubs are cooperating with each other and are notified about the activities available in the school.
- Providing all members of the Prefect Council with consistent notes and plan forms.
- Presenting all the ongoing projects to students.
- Holding monthly presentations.
- Managing any unpredictable situations and displaying firmness in making decision
BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE, LANDSCAPE, AND DESIGN • SEP 2017 - PRESENT • UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
Currently obtaining a degree in Architecture, Landscape, and Design. Finished the second year with a CGPA of 3.50. Was involved in the My First 6 Weeks Program that was oriented towards socializing the first-year students from multiple fields.
SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA • MAY 2017 • BRONTE COLLEGE OF CANADA
Graduated with an honor roll and an average mark of 89%. Had experience as a math tutor and was involved in Prefect Council as a Club Representative and a Secretary.
- Eager to help
I have previously passed the IELTS test with the result of 8.0 as well as I have received a final mark of 90% for grade 12 English class (ENG4U). I have also passed TOEFL iBT with a result of 107.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest creative writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, essay writing lessons for all!
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$31||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$145||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$290||$250|