I approach my teaching by identifying my students needs and areas for improvement. Diagnostic testing and general conversation are great ways of pinpointing where students need additional learning. Oftentimes, it is difficult to grasp all the grammatical rules during class, and that is where the tutor comes in to clarify and help you excel in French!
I am a business student at the Schulich School of Business that has strong proficiency in French. At my high school, all students completed the National French Diploma (Brevet) while also being awarded with Bilingual French Diplomas. I have also just returned from a 5-week immersive French program in Quebec that sharpened my skills further!
Schulich School of Business
International Bachelor of Business of Administration
• York University Automatic Entrance Scholarship of $2,000.
• Intending to specialize in Finance or Marketing.
WORK & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Sales Specialist, Connected Solutions
• Internalized knowledge on computer, digital audio and digital camera technologies and applied it to
• Managed relationships with customers to maximize their satisfaction with tailored, timely and
considerate technological inquiries.
• High client engagement resulting in top 12% of sales/hour among co-workers.
Yellow Brick House
• Strengthened organizational skills replenishing stocks at the client need’s centre.
• Delegated and executed tasks as small groups to reach common goals.
• Increasing efficiency by 10% through creation of new method of labelling donations.
Richmond Hill Constituency Youth Council
• Contributed to monthly meetings to present, discuss and offer inputs towards community issues.
• Worked in teams to present solutions or policies towards communal issues.
• Pioneered solutions for high school mental health outreach initiative
Film Club Toronto, Ontario
• Cultivated student interest and engagement by leading group discussions.
• Communicated with school’s art council, and utilized their resources for the club’s enhancement.
• Developed organizational skills in planning meetings, scheduling watch times, and planning field trips.
SKILLS, ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
Languages: Fluent in English and French; Conversational Proficiency in Farsi and Spanish
Certifications & Training: Duke of Edinburgh Silver Standard, Lifesaving Society Swim and Lifesaving Instructor, Brevet
Activities: Grade 12 Student Council, Best Buddies, Financial Literacy Club, Debate Club, York Finance Club, APEX Conference
Interests: Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Cinematography, Sudoku, Artificial Intelligence
Excellent! Very clear, had no issues with understanding what she was trying to say and taught the material well.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral comprehension - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$30|