I rotate between a few key teach methods, depending on what works best for the student, as I know that each person has a unique learning style. For example, I may use a listen and scribe approach or a learning by doing approach, etc. I am special and such an effective teacher because I cater to the needs of the student to ensure they are fully understanding concepts being taught, as well as the questions being addressed. I am flexible and am able to provide exceptional tutoring sessions for students ranging from Grades 1 to 12.
I am an undergraduate Science student at Western University and am going into my second year. I obtained a GPA of 3.7 in my first year and graduated high school with a 95% overall average. I have a passion for mathematics and love to provide exceptional tutoring services to students to help them better understand and gain confidence in this subject.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION
- Excellent communication skills due to previous employment as both a hostess and server
- Great leadership skills, excellent motivator, strives to exceed all expectations
- Manages time very well, efficient worker, reliable and honest, detail-oriented and empathetic
- Very articulate and amiable with excellent collaborative and organizational skills, very punctual
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND AWARDS
- Obtained a GPA of 3.7 in first year at Western University in the Science program
- Graduated Grade 12 with a 95% overall average at London Central Secondary School
- Selected as president of the Student Athletic Association at London Central Secondary School
- Received the Peer Leadership Award in Grade 11 at London Central Secondary School
Lord Roberts French Immersion Public School September 2013-Present
- Worked as a cashier at book fairs, handling cash responsibly and assisting customers find good books
St. George’s Public School June 2012-June 2014
- Volunteered as a Kindergarten assistant, library and office helper, and teacher’s assistant
- Specially selected as a gym buddy, helping disabled children during their gym classes
Other Community Involvement September 2013-Present
- Volunteered at Ramara Chamber of Commerce, filing papers reliably and assisting the mayor
- Efficiently cooked numerous meals for the homeless with Salvation Army Food Truck
- Industriously organized garage sales each summer to raise money for charities, including Sick Kids and Because I am a Girl Foundations, and Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority
- Completed first year at Western University (Science Undergraduate Degree) April 2018
- Completed two first year Calculus courses, obtaining a 95% and a 90% in each
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$30||Not available|