My teaching methods are simple, I start with a basic chord progression and see where my students' levels are at, once we learn how the structure works, we get right into a song, later on, I personalize on what the student wants to learn. - I'm a self-taught teacher in my passions and music, everything I teach is the simplest way I find that is the fastest most fun-way to learn music in a short period of time.
Hey guys! I'm currently studying at Trebas Institute to be an Audio-Engineer. I am a singer-songwriter and multi-artist in the industry. During my free time, I aspire to get into the business by teaching what I love, which is music!
My classes are $50 minutes long, right under an hour to grasp the attention span of my students!
Entertaining, fun and positive instructor, 5 years of experience teaching and 9 years of playing.
6 years of songwriting. - Skilled in explaining easy and simple terms that just about anyone can understand. Currently studying Audio-Engineering in College.
Creative and fun and patient instructing skills.
Self-taught musician; piano, guitar, ukulele, vocals, bass & banjo.
Great at teaching kids and adults from all levels.
- Worked at KOS restaurant performing.
- Multiple open mics in Toronto
- Performed at various Expos in Toronto
- Toured with FredEFame, multiple artists, including Dr Dre’s son in Ontario and Quebec
- Successfully taught children and adult music in their homes.
- Performed in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
- Performed in Florianopolis Brazil
- Performed in Belize, San Pedro & Caye Caulker.
- Recorded music in Amsterdam studio.
Perfect! She was fun, patient and made me feel super comfortable! So happy I found her! And even more happy to be learning from her! I would highly recommend Laylalu!
Practice! She was fun, lighthearted and opening to learning, with a little more practice, she'll be great!
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ukulele lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|