1. Breaking the barriers I talk about a funny case in the area of law I am teaching. I involve the students to think about why the result of the case cane about so interest is achieved and everyone is involved.
2. Teaching is fun. You learn much more when you are e joying learning.
3. Strategy. Teaching students how to achieve their objectives; how to look and find what they both want and need in the subject we are studying. To make study personal goal for each student.
4. Always make time for questions. Explain everything carefully. With some questions you can throw them to the floor for debate with me directing and guiding the debate; reminding them of the law, legal concepts or even add in law they have not studied yet.
5. Make your subject alive, current and directly related to real people with their own issues and problems and how to resolve them.
6. Oral work. How to make and opening or closing statement. How to make submissions on a piece of law, such as a bail hearing or a sentencing.
Barrister at law (England and Wales); Barrister and solicitor Ontario, Canada; law teacher to undergraduate and post graduate law.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|