My teaching methods are not about giving out solutions to specific problems when it comes to programming.
I think it is very important for students to understand the logic behind each problem and its solution. Knowing what tools you have and how to properly use them.
It is also very important for beginner to learn how to read error messages, as most of the time students often know how to fix a problem, they just need to know where is the problem.
I am a recent Informatics graduate. I love programming and I also love to tutor people! I used to tutor my classmates during university as I found myself a quick learner when it comes to programming languages!
I am confident in teaching Java/Python for people who are learning at a 100/200 level in Universities!
Classes cancelled needs at least a 24-hour notice prior to the class.
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN May 2020
Bachelor of Science in Informatics
Minor: Psychology, Computer Science
Capstone Project, Bloomington, IN Fall 2019 – Spring 2020
Project Manager/Lead Coder
• Managed a group of four members in a two-semester long project which focused on building an Android mobile application which displayed nearby activities/events uploaded by other users based on the location of the user.
• Integrated different APIs including Google Map and Google Log-in. User information such as current location and posts are uploaded to an online database using PHP and SQL.
Application Development Course, Bloomington, IN Fall 2018 - Spring 2019
Team Leader/Lead Coder
• Designed and coded a Minesweeper game in Java using the Eclipse IDE. Learned to implement UI through the Extensible Markup Language.
• Used recursive functions and 2-D arrays to build and reveal the field. Used different windows to select the game difficulty/size and to save the high score.
• Experienced for the first time on how to work on someone else’s code when the teams were forced to exchange codes. Learned to adapt other’s coding style and build upon it.
Indiana University Billiards Club, Bloomington, IN Fall 2017 – Spring 2018
• Recruited new members during the 2017 – 2018 academic year.
• Proposed the idea of forming an upper management within the billiards club, demonstrating management abilities.
• Created an in-club league for club members to increase attraction and helped members’ attendance and loyalty by using logical thinking and project management skills.
Personal Projects Ongoing
• Practiced programming different mini games such as drop down, tower defense, snake, etc., using different languages such as Python and Java using different compilers on my own free time.).
Perfect! Great tutor with intensive knowledge in Python and very willing to explain and help. Highly recommend!!
Perfect! Excellent, one to one experience!
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, python lessons for all!
Taking java lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$15|