My teaching methods is based on daily used Chinese characters, phrases and sentences. Through learning colorful Chinese culture and traditions to understand how to communicate in Chinese and make more Chinese friends! First class will be focused on general Chinese language introduction.
I am a Graduate student from Western University, my strength lies in TESOL. I have my Bachelor degree in Chinese University- Beijing Information Science and Technology University which guarantees my native language can be very handful and local! I don't any accents and my lessons are clarified and interesting!
Western University of Ontario London, Ontario, Canada
Master of Professional Education Sep.2019-Oct.2020
• Major: Professional Education
Beijing Information Science and Technology University, School of Foreign Studies Beijing, China
Bachelor of Arts Sep. 2015-Jul.2019
• Major: English (Business Direction) Weighted Average Score:83.1
• Scholarship: 2016-2017/2017-2018 Social Contribution Scholarship PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Brooklyn College Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Junior Guidance Sep.2020-Oct.2020
Academic student services
• Helped new students register, enrol and create OEN;
• Assisted and supervised students’ online OSSD classes;
• Managed and administrated Brooklyn College’s affiliated online school- Jasper Academy
• Worked as university consultant for Grade 12 students; guided students with their PS, CV and Resume writing;
• Wrote business proposal for school marketing plan.
London Children’s Connection London, Ontario, Canada
Children Care Assistance March.2020-June.2020
Officially recruited by London Children’s Connection. Due to the COVID-19 the work had been shut down since April 2020.
Dulwich Collage Beijing Beijing, China
Admissions Assistant March.2019-Aug.2019
• Data entry; helped building up and updating students’ files and documents.
• Assisted young applicants (6-14 years old) to take entrance test; worked as kindergarten children (2-5 years old) examiner.
• Assisted the school tours and requires from phone calls and paper applications.
The National Ballet of China Beijing, China
Administrative Assistant Aug.2018-Oct.2018
• Data entry; conducted the visa appointments and office paper works
• Translating and interpreting English on behave of foreign Artists.
Beijing Prynne Sindy International Education Consulting Co. Ltd Beijing, China
Teaching Assistant, English Teacher Sep.2017–Jul. 2018
• Assisted the foreign teachers to fulfil English language teaching to the children; helped the students to make study plan; answered questions proposed by the students; observed and emulated teaching model and technique; organized a series of activities in class; coordinated with the teachers to make assessment on the students; checked the homework
• Prepared lessons and taught the children (aged 5-8 years old) English vocabularies, grammars, songs, and expressions in English; motivated their interests through games, role-plays, gestures, and quizzes; checked the classroom achievement; communicated the children’ performance to their parents
• Hosted the English Competition for young applicants. VOLUNTARY ACTIVITIES
Start2Finish Program in Woodland Heights London, Ontario January 2020-Ongoing
• Program coach, assist welcome and attendance, training for 4-8 years old students.
Western University Education Faculty Fall 2019 Tutoring Project London, Ontario Sep 2019-Dec 2019
• Taught APA styles; provided English learning strategy; set goals for long-term English knowledge gain.
CIVO ‘Run For Peaceful Mind’ Event London, Ontario Oct 6th 2019
• Helped applicants to run safely; provided refreshment and first-aid
Beijing Capital International Airport Co., Ltd Beijing Aug 2018
• Helped the passengers conduct check-in formality in CUSS; reminded air express and VIP passengers to the corresponding CUSS and security check area; accompanied the anxious passengers to go through check-in formalities and sent him/her to security check channel
Beijing Capital University Student Outdoor Challenge “To Challenge” Beijing May 11th,2017/ May 11th,2016
• Volunteered in the Orienteering preliminaries; provided the athletes with replenishment and first-aid HONORS AND AWARDS
Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Certification Level C Feb.2020
Communication in The Canadian Classroom Certificate Oct.2019
The Teaching Assistant Training Program Certificate Aug.2019
Beijing Information Science & Technology University Community Association Vice Executive Secretary Sep.2018 LANGUAGE AND COMPUTER PROFICIENCY
Test for English Majors-8 May 2019
Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe photoshop, Adobe flash, Outlook, Gmail, Notebook PERSONAL TRAITS
Honest; diligent; organized; flexible; punctual; creative and reliable
Perfect! You can tell that Nina is very dedicated to your learning experience. On our first Lesson she helped assessed my language level and explained in detail what will come easily, and not so easily to me. By the end of the lesson, I was already comfortable with her and had so much more confidence in starting my learning journey!
Megan is a good learner! It's nice to teach such an eager learner like her, looking forward to meet Megan soon!
She’s a really professional teacher. I love the way she taught, because it was easy for me to understand. She has both western and Asian thoughts and could give me the best learning environment.
Nina is so amazing. She is nice and professional. I learn a lot from her. We will be good friends.
She is awesome and taught me lots of Chinese slangs! Love that
I was learning Chinese with her, she is really happy and nice teacher!! Always prepared a lot materials for me. I am glad I learned with her! 我 爱 中 文，谢谢！
What sets Xiaoqi apart is her down-to-Earth relate-ability. Breaking difficult tasks comes naturally to her.
I have known few people who could systematically and consistently.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|