My teaching methodology is fun filled. I firmly believe in making learning an enjoyable experience and I enjoy reinventing my techniques to suit my student's needs. The prime focus in my classes is to make student's understand the concept & provide an encouraging environment where students enjoy & explore the language to the fullest. My greatest achievement as an instructor is that the majority of my students look forward to my classes.
I am an experienced Spanish instructor with over 12 years of experience teaching Spanish across different age groups from enthusiastic hyperactive young learners to university students. I have done M.A. in Spanish and I also possess DELE C1.I am comfortable teaching Spanish both in person & on line mode.
Dedicated, experienced & DELE certified Spanish Language teacher offering profound knowledge of Spanish developed over 12+ years teaching experience. I am proficient in educating students about Spanish Language & Culture with use of knowledgeable lectures, lively discussions and special group activities. Focus on diversifying and adapting instruction to serve all students.
• Spanish Language Tutoring
• On-line Spanish Lessons
• Classroom Management
• Group and individual instruction
• Student counselling • Lesson Planning
• Curriculum Development
• Testing and grading
• Differentiated instruction
• Student records management
Spanish Language Freelancer 01/2020 till date
• Providing Individual/group online Spanish classes to students across the globe
• Working on my Youtube Channel, Step by Step Spanish ((concealed information)
• Proficiently learned Manual Testing from Resolve 6
• Learning about various automation testing tools like Selenium, Jmeter, Sailpoint, SoapUI etc
• Updating my Spanish Language skills & preparing for the last Spanish exam DELE C2
Spanish Language Instructor 07/2019 to 12/2019
Spanish Studio – Toronto, CA
• Taught Spanish language & composition classes to a diverse array of students of varying ages & abilities
• Created age & level appropriate activities & updated the in the central •
• Provided high-quality language lessons development and delivery
• Assisted in on-going planning, development, and evaluation of curriculum
• Proficiently used Digital Technology to impart Lessons for Advanced & Intermediate Learning Programs
• Compiled a variety of instructional strategies to provide equity & excellence to students of all ability levels
• Oversaw, Planned organized hands-on activities that encourage active student participation, involvement, and team work
• Entered student's data & assessment records into the designated system.
• Expanded student understanding of texts by spearheading in-depth discussions and assigning exploratory essays to help students articulate knowledge.
• Organized detailed list of resources to help students go beyond classroom environments and delve into topics of interest.
Spanish Language Instructor 08/2008 to 04/2019
St. Stephen's College – New Delhi, India
• Taught Spanish to Certificate, Intermediate & Advanced level adult learners
• Implemented diverse approaches to ensure both language and academic success
• Recorded & saved student learning plan and administer a variety of appropriate assessments
• Consolidated, planned, designed & taught a course focusing on Spoken Spanish
• Envisioned, Managed & Prepared students for Spanish Language Day
• Worked cooperatively with other teachers in developing and sharing curriculum strategies
• Participated in all staff and department meetings.
• Employed diverse teaching approaches to help students of all abilities understand material.
Spanish Teacher 04/2013 to 03/2019
Darshan Academy – Delhi
•Prepared and delivered lesson plans to class 6, 7 & 8.
•Supervised and planned field trips to provide students with personal exposure to concepts learned in class.
•Maintained communication with parents and administrators regarding student progress and issues.
Participated in groups to enhance learning experiences such as Retention and IEP committees.
Master of Arts: Spanish
GRS Department - New Delhi
Bachelor of Arts: Spanish
GRS Departments, Delhi University - New Delhi
• Cleared International Spanish Exam DELE C1
• Cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) in Spanish conducted by UGC
• Diploma in Translation (Spanish-English) from International House, Barcelona
• Diploma in Digital Media Marketing from Shaw Academy
• Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication from Vidya Institute
• Completed two semesters in French from Alliance Française.
My son started Spanish in school for first time .Then Miss Heena sent me her tutorial videos .Afterwatching that I realized I could also learn Spanish.I have a level on confidence that I never had before.I realized that if I could have the same level of enthusiasm that Miss Henna has ..I will soon learn Spanish very soon .Her passion and dedication is very encouraging.
Don’t know from where to start. She’s the best teacher I have met in my entire life. Not only her teaching skills are excellent but her behaviour towards students is something different which I have never seen before. Her experience, her charming personality motivates you to learn Spanish from your heart as she teaches with her full positive spirit. The list is long, only thing I want to say that once you start studying from her you will definitely fall in love with her and with Spanish. Thanks ️️
She is a great instructor and puts all her efforts to make learing spanish effortless . Very patient and helpful . Highly recommended .
Heena ma’am has been one of the most extensive guiding light in my life. It is truly said that a teacher has the power to make a student’s life. It holds true for Heena ma’am. She has the highest levels of conceptual clarity, is very humble when it comes to explanations and has just the right tools and mechanisms to teach her students. If I have ever learnt anything in Spanish language, it is all because of Heena ma’am.
Being a professional myself, it was a refreshing experience to go back to college to learn Spanish. I genuinely believe that Heena was a key factor in me sticking with the course and completing it. Her knowledge and hold over the language was amazing, but more importantly her empathy towards the students meant the course became easier (and more fun), than it actually was. It’s hard to find professors who genuinely care and cherish your growth and progress. Heena is definitely one such gem of a professor.
Heena is a great person with all the qualities needed for the best teacher. At one level, where she has all the intellectual abilities, on the other level, she knows how to best handle and understand the physiological state of mind of students.
She teaches with utmost care, concern and interest and helps to build the apt aptitude require for understanding a new language.
Trust her as the best Spanish teacher and one can achieve heights.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|