- Hourly rate $17
- Response Time 24h
1st lesson is free!
Greetings, my name is Kristen, and I am super passionate when it comes to supporting anyone I can. My positivity, public speaking, and insightfullness will assure an awesome experience for you!
About the lesson
My teaching methodologies incorporate:
1. My goal is to be as enthusiastic, and optimistic as I can.
2. I desire to reinforce a motivating and encouraging class, that leaves the learner intrigued
3. Technical and learning skills will be encouraged in this class
4. We will have lessons, as well as fun kahoots, easy accessed educational games (paper and pencil only needed), and quizzes to test the knowledge gained
- Public speaking
I am currently in high school, however I have had a very successful past.. the following includes:
1. I won many piano, and clarinet awards
2. I have a passion for volunteering at food, and clothing banks
3. I am a cheerleader/gymnast (before COVID-19)
4. I earned the vice principals and community spirit award
5. I am apart of many medical clubs
6. I volunteer at pharmacies
7. I join as many extracurriculars that I’m capable of balancing
8. I continually practice my public speaking skills (very confident)
- 5 h: $85
- 10 h: $170
- $ 17/h