I am an Speaker, Iconic Brand Strategist, High Performance Coach & Founder of the
Dare to Be Iconic Academy. I can help you breakthrough barriers, activate your true potential & transform your life.
With 2018 here, I know that you will see new open doors, bigger opportunities, deeper and more meaningful relationships, promotion, breakthroughs, abundance and more. Yet, you are not sure what you truly desire, or even how to accomplish it or manifest it in your life and business.
Deep down inside you are ready to say "YES" to your Life Purpose, Mission and Calling, so that you can serve those you are meant to lead, heal and transform.
24 Hour Cancellation of session is required, else student will be charged for a full session.
We kick-off the Next Level Breakthrough Intensive with a 1-hour VIP virtual session where I will do a deep-dive 360 degree analysis into your top 3 objectives/desires for your business or life.
~ By laser-coaching to understand and gain clarity on what is holding you back or keep you stuck from achieving these objectives/desires/results, I will hold space and speak truth into you to allow the shifts and transformation to rapidly take place during the session, and facilitate the breakthroughs in your life and business.
Based on the deep-dive analysis, we will co-create your Next Level Breakthrough Intensive plan you that will include 3 soul-aligned solutions/actions to help you achieve your top 3 business objectives within the next 90 days.
Senior Consultant with over 10 years of Information Technology, Project Management, Business Analyst and Marketing experience. Proven ability to successfully implement multiple projects for large organizations. Strong analytical and technical documentation skills. Detail oriented with strong problem-solving, work ethic, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Effective time management skills developed by balancing education, employment and community involvement with ability to multi-task and prioritize. Excellent sense of creativity, with a passion for new ideas and trends.
Business Analysis/Project Management:
Databases: MS Access and Asset Management Inventory
Operating Systems: OpenVMS, Windows 9x/NT/2000, Novell Netware, Windows 2000, 2003, XP, SharePoint 2007, 2010
Applications: ACT, Corel Draw 9, Visio, Clientele, AutoCAD 2000, Reflection, Illustrator, Wordpress
Microsoft Tools, MS Excel, MS Project, Visio, MS Office, Census, Smartdraw, Snagit, Metalogix migration manager
Programming Language: DCL, Fortran, HTML, Cobol, RPG, Basic
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+, Linkedin
Business Consultant/High Performance Coach (Freelance) Oct 2012 to Present
• Manages the development of integrated program marketing plans to drive profitable client growth and retention.
• Identifies insights that result in new marketing and communications strategies and tactics with unique messaging and compelling value propositions using multiple media.
• Program launch - plans the launch of new programs and products and manages the cross-functional implementation of the plan such as the Caribbean Tourism Organisation (CTO) Diaspora Program.
• Develops project plans that drive execution and tracks how elements of the program marketing plan lead to achievement of business goals.
• Accountable for successful implementation, including preparing strategy briefs, reviewing and approving all technical and artistic phases of marketing collateral and materials; tracking budgets and project deliverables/milestones.
• Gathers and documents client and user requirements.
• Analyzes results from marketing initiatives and campaigns; share findings with management, team members and stakeholders; recommends actions based on findings.
• Works effectively both independently and collaboratively within a small team to develop marketing and sales campaigns, programs and materials including, collateral and online content for clients.
• Defines, plans and/or reviews website’s information architecture, navigation, user experience, and usability including the creation of wireframes for clients such as International Insurance Services.
• Develops and implements creative and measurable social media programs and campaigns to build client online presence on social mediums -- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Social Bookmarking, Blogging and Email marketing.
• Analyzes campaigns and translates anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
• Implements Social Media SEO tactics aligned with the clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
• Assisted clients in developing a business plan such as KorKor Etiquette Consulting and other clients.
• Conducts webinars and workshops on topics such as How to Magnetise Your Clients and Build a Profitable Travel Business and How Entrepreneurs Can Use Pinterest Marketing to Build Their Business.
ENVISION IT, Senior Consultant, August 2011 to Oct 2012
• Facilitated stakeholder workshops and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
• Gathered and documented client and user requirements.
• Defined, planned and/or reviewed website’s information architecture, navigation, user experience, and usability including the creation of wireframes and information architecture maps for clients such as L3 Wescam and The Shopping Channel.
• Planned, documented and tested the content migration strategy for clients such as CPPIB while using the Metalogix migration software tool and code based migration.
• Managed projects including the development and execution of detailed project plans, resource planning, budget planning and tracking, deployment and closing activities with post-production support of budgets $40,000 - $120,000.
• Configured SharePoint sites, not including custom development or writing code; configured list and libraries, content types, site columns, workflows, navigation settings, web parts, groups and permissions, and other SharePoint settings.
• Worked with the Creative Designer to manage the design process.
• Identified current and future opportunities with clients.
• Worked closely with a highly skilled development team, Senior Consultants and Principal Consultants to ensure each project was delivered on time and on budget.
• Forecasted resource requirements and sales revenue.
• Contributed to written design proposals and presentations.
• Traveled to client sites on a regular basis, mostly within the GTA.
CONCEPT INTERACTIVE, Business Analyst/Project Manager, Feb 2010 to June 2011
• Facilitated stakeholder workshops and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
• Gathered, analyzed, and documented business and functional requirements in Functional Specification and Change Management Request (CRM) documentation.
• Lead role as Solutions Architect to analyze end user needs to develop SharePoint solutions to increase efficiency, streamline processes and increase collaboration.
• Developed design specs, prepared test plans and performed post migration quality assurance that encompass all aspects of supporting the SharePoint initiative.
• Documented current business processes ‘as is’, performing the gap analysis comparison to ‘desired’ outcomes, and provided the recommendations for solving the gaps.
• Created process models, use cases, logical design, high level estimating, diagrams and charts to provide direction and associated documentation.
• Lead business teams and cross-competency teams completing tasks related to business solution planning, including monitoring critical paths and risk assessment.
• Communicated changes, enhancements and modifications to project stakeholders to ensure understanding of issues and solutions.
• Assisted in research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and support purchasing efforts.
• Managed client projects through all phases of project life cycle - analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-production support with budgets of $50,000 - $200,000. Provided stakeholders with the project status through weekly updated status reports/project plans/meetings.
• Assisted clients in prioritizing new development project requests such as;
• Toronto District School Board (TCDSB) – Agenda Management Application, Internet Portal
• College of Family Physicians (CFPC) – Employee Intranet Portal
• Upper Canada District School Board (UCDSB) – Community Use of Schools Application, Performance Appraisal Application, Facility Management Application
• Facilitated 12 department workshops to gather requirements for the CFPC Employee Intranet Portal project that had a lifecycle of 80 days.
• Created wireframes (low fidelity) for all projects, thus freeing up the Graphic Designer time to focus on other priorities.
CARLSON MARKETING, Business Analyst/Project Manager, May 2008 to June 2009
• Facilitated stakeholder interviews and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
• Gathered, analyzed, and documented business and functional requirements in BFRDs and PCNs.
• Scheduled and facilitated walk-through meetings of BFRDs and PCNs for acceptance and sign-off by the Client, Client services, Creative and IT.
• Documented IT and/or program related issues in the Census bug tracking system for resolution.
• Led Functional Testing/ User Acceptance Testing (UAT) efforts including defining test strategy, development of test plans and test scripts, performed error reporting and bug tracking.
• Performed process mapping, prototypes, work flow diagrams, use cases & diagrams, business/system architecture diagrams and data flow diagrams.
• Managed client projects through all phases of project life cycle - analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-production support with budgets of $80,000 - $200,000.
• Provided stakeholders with the project status through weekly updated project plans/meetings.
• Managed the development of integrated program marketing plans to drive profitable client growth and retention.
• Assisted clients in prioritizing new development and marketing projects, enhancement projects for existing systems, and client maintenance requests such as;
o TD Bank Junction – release of the new chip card launch Vancity/Citizens Bank – redesign of the website “myvisarewardsplus”
o Scotiabank – website enhancements to display global offices/managers
o KitchenAid – promotion of the contest for mixers
o Managed efficient client business operations for clients such as GM, as it related to the automation of manual processes and monthly reports.
o Estimated project resources, cost and timelines, including monitoring critical paths, risk assessment and budget reconciliation.
• Facilitated training sessions to implement new and improved client support systems and procedures such as, GM Awards and Recognition program to call center staff.
• Conducted Internal Auditing based on ISO 9000:2001 standards in various departments.
• Initiated the creation of system architecture diagrams for TD Bank and Vancity/Citizens Bank which led to the stream line of redundant processes.
ADMARIE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES, Business Analyst, April 2007 to May 2008
• Assisted in the resolution of issues to maximize operational efficiencies and ensure compliance to policies and procedures for clients such as Direct Energy.
• Analyzed and evaluated business systems according to user needs and documented requirements.
• Performed process mapping work flow diagrams, use cases & diagrams and data flow diagrams.
• Created a Business Operations manual that was used throughout the organization.
• Assisted with the development, user acceptance testing/training of the Escalation Tracking system that improved the tracking and resolution of customer issues.
FINANCIAL MODELS INC., Systems Specialist – Systems Services July 1998 to Feb 2006
• Managed system operations such as the Shared Access systems, Facilities-managed clients and all other in-house systems such as VAX and Alpha servers.
• Performed maintenance and upgrading of the Hardware (processors, memory, disks, disks controllers), operating system; Open VMS, layered products etc.
• Assisted Users with System Hardware and Software problems.
• Liaised with Hardware and Software vendors such as Compaq and Executive Software.
• Initiated and maintained the creation of all Technical In-House Documentation for the department.
• Performed the source generation, compiling, and first level testing of the FMC source code for release to the servers and subsequently all license clients.
• Certificate - NT Administration Certificate - NT Core Technologies
• Certificate - Open VAX/VMS System Management Certificate - Novell LAN Administration
• Certificate - VAX Operator, Lotus 123 Certificate - Managing Projects in Organizations
• Certificate - Event Planning & Management
• Bachelor of Commerce in Information Technology Management, Ryerson University, 2005
• Certificate in Computer Studies, Centennial College, 1989
• High School Diploma, Springer Memorial High school, 1984
• Candidate for the Project Management Institute PMP certification
• Upon request
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest personal coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, life coaching lessons for all!
Taking stress management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$50|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$500|