Very friendly and patient to tutor students in math, computers, computer science, Spanish & English
- at your home
- By webcam
I follow the following steps:
1. I ask the student’s parents about the student’s personality, limitations, learning style, physical and mental or emotional problems, urgent projects, the academic areas to be improved and what motivates the student and if they agree with rewarding the his/daughter and the budget for this reward.
2. If possible and convenient, I ask the student’s teacher(s) the same.
3. I interact with the student by talking to him/her to break the ice and to gain his/her confidence and his/her trust.
4. Then, I can ask him/her (or I discover) about the way and style he/she would like to be tutored: visually, textually, through books, through computers, tablets, cell phones, with pen and paper, videos, on the internet, etc., or a combination of these tools.
5. I create a tutoring session plan very specific and particular to every student.
6. On every tutoring session, I test student’s understanding by asking him/her very specific and particular questions.
7. If I am completely sure that the student can solve a problem or do an academic task, I ask the student to solve it or do that academic task
8. If parents want and have a budget to reward their son/daughter for his/her tutoring progress, then I motivate the student by telling him/her about these rewards.
9. I record the student’s progress on every tutoring session to inform parents (and teachers if possible)
10. I follow up on the student’s academic progress in order to determine if more tutoring sessions are needed.
Oral comprehension - Spanish
Writing comprehension - Spanish
Masters/ Graduate School
Early childhood education
More than anything, I am a professional private master who will understand students’ particular and specific learning styles and needs. I am very friendly and patient. Students determine their pace to learn, not me. Also, I am a computer systems engineer and a software engineering technician. I have extensive experience privately tutoring students of all ages and academic levels. I have a unique method to teach and a lifetime educational project. More details about this extraordinary project upon request.
1. If the student is at college and the distance is 10 km or less, then my rate is $30 dollars per hour.
2. If the student is at university and the distance is 10 km or less, then my rate is $40 dollars per hour.
3. If the student cancels a particular tutoring session 24 hours in advance, then I do not charge anything. Else, I charge $20 dollars for the late cancellation of the entire tutoring session.
I approach students by asking them what they would like me to help them with. When teaching, I will guide them through the...
My teaching methods are basically a conversational class. Because I think the most important thing about learning a new...
Learning Spanish is fun, or at least it should be. Unfortunately, not everybody knows that. I think the most important...
Beginners, simple... some images some activities, etc. Advance Class, more writing practice, speaking practices, listening,...
Spanish applied grammar for real life. Spanish for health and Nutrition. Spanish for tourism. Spanish for food lovers....
I am a native speaker Spanish teacher and journalist. I try to understand every student's needs. Patient, dynamic and...
I start discovering first the level of the skill (if any) the individual has, and then move on to design a lesson plan...
If I'm working one-on-one I like to get a sense of the level I'm teaching at based on student's needs. In a group, I find...
My teaching method is called acquiring a language, where instead of learning from boring grammar and rules, we learn from...
My teaching methodology focuses on carefully targeting the weak points of the student and working towards improving that...
My teaching methods are based in learn grammar, writing and the most important speak as a professional, making funny...
The approach for the lessons is to adapt to the student needs and enjoy each learning experience. Each person has it's own...
depending on the student. If the student is in basic Spanish, he will be taught with videos, songs, readings, and speaking....
My teaching methodology is based on an analysis of the student. Together we determine his knowledge of the language and...
I believe in a student-centred approach that focuses on compounding knowledge leading to gradual acquisition over time. My...
My teaching method is base thru play with children, I work with Reggio activities, STEM and STEAM activities. When working...
My teaching method begin with one diagnostic about the knowledge of students, for atendent the individual diferent. I...
I base my classes on students' needs. I make sure I evaluate their level and listen to what they expect and want to achieve...
I adapt every class I teach to the student or group in question and their individual needs. My classes are dynamic and...
The best way for anyone to learn a language is through practice, trial and error makes perfect. I like to lead my classes...
A 100% communicative approach by learning through scenarios, music, images, and practice. Techniques which will teach you...
Describe the problem encountered with this ad