Sharing recipe at the start of the class and full live demonstration from ingredient prep to cake prep.
I'll provide a shopping list to help you find ingredients.
Available 24/7 through email.
The class is meant for beginners who want to set foot in the direction and never baked before.
I am a home baker for the past 7 years, certified as a pastry chef as well as certified in cake decorating. I believe in creating simple recipes that will help beginners to overcome their fear and start baking easy recipe with complete success.
*Sharing tasty recipes*
*Live demo in Group sessions*
*Available through email to answer questions*
• Passionate and creative baker with a passion to prepare delicious pastries using extensive knowledge of flavor combinations and baking techniques
• 9 years of home baking experience (initially self-taught)
• Knowledgeable Baker, expert in cakes, cookies and pastry.
• Team player with management and organization skills
• Quality-focused and efficient Cook adept at preparing and plating food in a quick and efficient manner
• Deadline oriented and strive to work in a fast paced environment with multitasking abilities
• Safety conscious individual with knowledge of food safety and hygiene techniques
• Hard working, sincere, and dedicated with a strict sense of work ethics.
• Dedicated and committed, willing to take on challenging roles, tough assignments and work to tight deadlines.
• Open-minded, flexible and adaptable personality with good leadership & problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated and highly organized individual, works under minimum supervision.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. • Cooperative team player, focused and disciplined.
• Assertive communications skills with an ability to negotiate.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Go-getter and result oriented. Attention to detail.
• Inventory management familiarity.
• Focus on portion and cost control.
• High volume production capability.
• Advanced learning in kitchen safety, along with opening and closing duties and organized preparation.
Home Baker 2008 - Present
- Prepare cakes and cookies made to order including requirements like eggless, less sugar.
- Catered for the dessert counter for dinner parties (a guest list of 45 people)
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Patisserie (Level 1) - International Centre for Culinary Arts – City & Guilds London September 2017
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Prepare, cook and finish cakes, biscuits and sponge products.
• Prepare, cook and finish pastry products.
• Prepare, cook and finish dough products.
• Prepare, cook and finish hot desserts and puddings.
• Prepare, cook and finish cold desserts.
• Training for safety at work and food safety and hygiene in catering.
• WILTON certified Cake Decorating – Building Buttercream Skills
• Cupcake Academy Diploma – New Skills Academy
• Hotel and Catering Management – ICOES – Eventrix
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest baking lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, cake decoration lessons for all!
Taking food art lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$35|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$175|