In my current role of Art Instructor, I am a professional with a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts and Advertising and Design, and seven years of experience teaching art.
I am familiar and comfortable with a number of art forms including visual expression, design, advertising, ceramics drawing in various mediums painting and sculpture. I have inspired students how to complete watercolor, oil and acrylic paintings, create ceramic sculptures and sketch with charcoal pencils.
My job specific skills include; planning, preparing and conducting art lessons, and assignments as well as making assessments, maintaining discipline in the classroom, counseling students for academic problems and special needs.
I teach art in various forms to classes of between 1 and 25 students. I have a vast knowledge of art history and expressions. I relate well to people of all ages and am able to help students develop their creativity even when they once thought they weren’t creative or artistic. Many students have thanked me for encouraging them to explore and express their inner artists.
I am passionate about teaching art to young students and introducing them to art forms they might not be familiar with. I bring strong organizational and motivational skills to my classroom and keep students engaged and help them build self-confidence in creating art.
RESPONSIBLE / AMBITIOUS / ANALYTIC / LOYAL
Undergraduate studies Academy of Art, University of Belgrade
*Fine Arts and Advertising /Design Bachelor of Fine Arts, Advertising and Design
Postgraduate - Master studies
Faculty of organisational sciences, University of Belgrade
*Marketing Management and Public Relations, MA in Marketing Management
* International school of Art and Design - Fine Arts Teacher 2017
* Academy of Art - Fine Arts and Graphic Design Teacher 2017
* Academy of Art - Advertising Teacher 2017
* Character Sculpture - Instructor 2016
* Artist - Teacher 2016
* Workshops - Instructor 2016
* Craft Artist- Instructor 2015
* Digital Photography - Instructor 2015
* Children Art - Instructor 2014
Awards & Practice:
* Exhibition - 2016
* Second place on the competition - Web Advertising, Belgrade (2013)
* Diploma from “Friends of children in Belgrade” for placement on city exhibition in Belgrade, (2012)
* Second place on the competition of posters with the theme “sport-science-art“ from Academy of Sport,
* English language
* Serbian language
* Turkish language
* 10 years in sports
* Driving licence – category B
* Possession of own car
* Diligent and responsible person, ambitious, communicative, ready to learn, confront with challenge, able
to work in a team and independently.
Likes & Interests:
MUSIC, THEATER, TRAVELLING, MOVIES, BOOKS , IT, YOGA, FRIENDS
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, watercolor painting lessons for all!
Taking acrylic paint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|