I don't teach just for the sake of it, I teach in a highly information absorbable, story/ drama like format. Due to the Covid 19 situation, I will be conducting all my lessons online for the time being as per the convenience and schedule of my student/s. I love explaining things, so ask away as much as you want!!
I am a student in my second year at York University, studying Bachelor of Arts in Financial and Business Economics. I have been teaching various subjects from time to time for a year now. I have experience with both Mature and very young students.
Higher Education: Currently enrolled in Fall/Winter 2019, BA. Hons. Financial and Business Economics, LAPS, York University, Canada
Qualifications: 1st Year (MicroEcon- A, MacroEcon- A, World Literatures in Perspective- A, Techniques of Persuassion- B+, Mathematics for the life and social sciences- C+, Introduction to Statistics- C, Business Mathematics- C )
Education: Curtin University, Malaysia (Foundation in Commerce,
2018), Scholastica, Dhaka, Bangladesh, (2005-2017, KGII – Grade
Qualifications: Foundation Semester 1, 2018 (IBS- High
Distinction 87%, BStats- High Distinction 82%, BIT- Distinction 73%) Semester 2, 2018 (Acc- High Distinction
81%, Econ- High Distinction 82%, FBM- Distinction 71%), Curtin University, Malaysia
AS level (Chemistry- A, Biology- A, Physics- A, Mathematics- B)
O level (English- A*, Bangla- A, General Mathematics- A*, Additional Mathematics- A, Computer Science- A*, Chemistry- A*, Biology- A*, Physics- A*)
• York University International Student Award of Merit for 1st-year results.
• High Honors and Honors certificates for examination results in every grade starting from grade 1.
• 6 A* and 2 A for O level, 3 A and 1 B for AS level, 4 High Distinctions, and 2 Distinctions in Foundation.
• Daily Star award for academic results in O levels.
• Various medals, crests, and certificates for Extra-curricular activities and skills such as singing,
painting, poetry recitation, theatrical acting, dancing.
• Participation in 6 Model United Nations Conferences, with verbal mention, special mention, honorable
mention, and best delegate award, and being in the organizing committee.
• Volunteering for humanitarian activities and community service for various non-profit organizations
in my home country, and establishment of own small-scale non-profit organization “Shubodh”, and
completion of small-scale charity events.
Darren Spreadbury - Bengali Language Tutor - Toronto - 01/24/20 - 03/26/20
• Taught spoken Bengali to a Beginner
Tim Hortons - Team Member - Toronto - 10/19 - 11/19
• Reviewed food and beverage component quality to assess conformance with tolerances and remove
• Worked 2-3 different stations each hour to provide optimal coverage and meet production goals.
• Learned all required tasks quickly to maximize performance.
• Developed strong relationships with coworkers and managers.
• Maintained excellent attendance record, consistently arriving to work on time.
• Pleasantly and courteously interacted with customers and resolved challenging customer complaints
to deliver quality service.
Icddr, B Dhaka - Internship - Dhaka, Bangladesh - 06/2017 - 07/2017
• Recorded, reported, and posted test results accurately.
• Handled specimens according to laboratory protocols to maximize accuracy and precision of results
• Executed corrective actions when test controls were outside specified limits
• Conducted Bacterial count, Oxygen, Bacterial sequencing and Water Quality tests for the
Environmental Microbiology Laboratory regularly.
• External Affairs Officer for Borneo MUN 2018, handling social media marketing, writing and editing
various documents, selecting and dealing with Executive Board Members
• Working in the Operations sector in Founder’s Club
• Public speaking, Lobbying, Diplomacy
• HTML, CSS in depth knowledge
• C++, Processing, a bit of Arduino
• Skilled in basic speaking, reading, writing in
French, completion of DELF A1 exam
• Trained in basic First aid and child CPR
• Writing, singing, dancing, acting, painting, poetry recitation
• Technical training in Environmental Microbiology laboratory
• Quantum Meditation Graduate to remain
calm and take decisions wisely by keeping the
brainwaves in ‘Alpha’ state.
Not only is she a very bright student, she is also a very capable tutor. She is very patient with her students, and knows how to tackle studwnts with various needs. One will be very lucky to have her.
Because she's a hardworking and a determined student and has great understanding abilities
Raisa has always been an enthusiastic learner and teacher, she's simply fascinated by knowledge and values her responsibilities above all.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest homework help lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, academic coaching lessons for all!
Taking methodology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$14|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$70|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$140|