I prefer not using calculators and use mental math more, increasing efficiency and speed while solving the problem. I try to give as many easy examples as i can so that the student can understand how to approach similar questions instead of learning how to do the same questions.
I am a computer science student in McMaster University. I used to give private lessons in high school to the juniors. I am working towards my Bachelors in Applied Science. I will be doing internship with RBC as technical analyst starting this september.
I prefer to go to library to teach, but i can also come at my client's home to teach.
Please let me know at least 6 hours prior to schedule time, it helps me fix my schedule.
• SAT Math score. 700 – Maths (1210 overall out of 1600)
• Grade 12th Math final (CBSE India). Scored 90/100 (92% overall)
• Grade 12th Chemistry and Physics final (CBSE India). Scored 95/100 and 94/100 (92% overall)
• Taught students till Grade 9th and 10th (Able NGO)
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE AND AWARDS
• Challenge Winner (2018): Won BostonHack’s OneDB challenge that uses OneDB cloud service to perform
• Math 1ZA3 (2017): Scored 3.9 GPA in Engineering Math
• COMPSCI 2S03 (2018): Scored 3.9 GPA in Principles of Programming
• Scholarship (2015 - 2017): Awarded for Extraordinary sports accomplishments.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$16||$25||Not available|