My teaching method will be based on practicing a lot of exercises. I will divide exercises into different main topics and solve it with you until you fully understand them. I believe that "practice makes perfect".
I am an ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) finalist with experience of ledger processes,
account reconciliations, financial statement review, payroll, account payable/receivable and income tax returns. I studied in International University in Vietnam (Bachelor of Art, Finance & Banking, Corporate Finance).
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) finalist with experience of ledger processes, account reconciliations, financial statement review, payroll and account payable/receivable.
Volunteer Accountant Winnipeg, Canada
Milestone Bookkeeping and Tax Service Inc. February 2018 - Present
• Reconciled bank accounts via QuickBooks
• Reviewed timesheets for accuracy and processed bi-weekly payroll for six part-time employees of a Vietnamese restaurant
• Filed income tax return for individual such as student, refugee, low-income resident and self-employed via Profile software
Junior Accountant Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Odyssey Resources Vietnam Limited October 2015 – August 2016
• Created financial reports and supported all areas of responsibility in Superfund department
• Analyzed, organized, and interpreted account records, compiled financial information, and reconciled financial reports for Australian Superannuation funds
• Prepared and filed tax returns for Australian Superannuation funds
• Processed journal entries and perform accounting corrections to ensure accurate records
• Conducted accounting services via various accounting software such as QuickBooks, BGL 360, Reckon and MYOB
Red River College Winnipeg, Canada
September 2017 – April 2019
• Major: Business Administration
• Minor: Accounting
International University – Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Bachelor of Arts September 2011 – April 2016
• Major: Finance and Banking
• Minor: Corporate Finance
• Performed the tasks of corporate financial planning: understanding, interpreting, providing financial information to assist in business decision making
FTMS Training Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) 2014 – Present
• Major: Accounting & Auditing
• Completed 12/14 papers
• Possess skills and knowledge which are in high demand by employers in industry, banking, auditing, consulting as well as professions like taxation and law
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest finance lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, taxation lessons for all!
Taking audit lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$16||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$70||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$120||Not available|