In our one-on-one coaching sessions, you will come in with your monologue memorized and ready to be workshopped. I will coach you through the text, and through scenework. Ultimately, though, what sets you apart from the crowd is what you bring to the table that makes you special and unique. I'm here to push you hard and advocate for you at the same time.
I am a recent graduate of the UBC Acting program. I have supervised and ran workshops at the Gateway Theatre Academy and at Bard on the Beach. My teaching experience has centered primarily around text work, improvisation, and Shakespeare, but is not limited to those areas. If you're looking for someone to help you nail that monologue to get into the theatre school of your choice, or if you want to ask someone questions who's gone through theatre school, I am whom you've been looking for.
- REVOLT. SHE SAID. REVOLT AGAIN. Ensemble. Sloan Thompson - UBC
- TIMOTHY FINDLEY’S THE WARS. Robert Ross. Lois Anderson - UBC
- OF MICE AND MEN. Whit. Gary Jones - Promethean
- THE FORGOTTEN PROPOSAL. Capitano Poplonevsky. Susan Bertoia - UBC
- SAINT JOAN. Bluebeard/Warwick. Isaac Li - Promethean
- BOOK OF DAYS. Earl Hill. Stephen Malloy - UBC
- OUR PLACE. Charlie. Jayda Novak - UBC Players
- SCHOOLHOUSE Ewart Eileen Barrett - Gateway Academy
- NAKED CINEMA VI: REFRACTIONS. Lead. UBC - Ross Branch, Christian Lavery
- WHERE EVERYONE LIVES. Supporting. Which Way Is Left Prod. - Leah Beaudry
- RED DAHLIA Principal. VFS - Anai Castro
“TABERNACLE!”. Audio drama. 2020.
“The Minimum-Wage Dame”. Square One, one-act play festival produced by Eternal Theatre Collective. Vancouver, BC, 2017
“Ten Years Later”. Feature-length play produced at Steveston-London Secondary School. Richmond, BC, 2016
**RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE***
- Promethean Theatre Company - Artistic Associate. June 2018 - Present
- Bard on the Beach - Riotous Youth Intern. June 2017 - September 2018
- Gateway Theatre Academy - Workshop Assistant. July - August 2014
University of British Columbia Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre - Acting
- Acting: Stephen Malloy, Stephen Heatley, Kathleen Duborg
- On-camera Acting: Bart Anderson
- Movement: Gerald Trentham, Marlise McCormick, Cathy Burnett
- Voice: Gayle Murphy, Erin Ormond
- Styles: Stephen Drover (Shakespeare), Susan Bertoia (Commedia dell’Arte)
- Singing: Paul Ouellette, Raphael Wagner
Recipient of the Jessie Richardson Scholarship for distinguished contribution to theatre (2019)
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest scenography lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|