My teaching method is based on the student needs where I follow their pace. No student is slow, he or she has their strength. I am here to learn from the students who will make me a good teacher. I shall respect their pace since I am there to understand and accommodate their needs thus there achievement would be my success.
I am a Masters in Financial Mathematics and I have the aptitude to give back to the students by helping them learn. I have been there thus I know the struggles they would come across and the competition they face thus I am hear to help every way, since their success would translate into my success..
Trying to use my Mathematical expertise in teaching students who need help
SUMMARY OF SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Have volunteered in different capacities helping students with Mathematical help, tutoring English language
• Processed 5-10 tax files and even more on a daily basis
• Accurate data entry skills with an eye for detail through tax preparation
• Establish and maintain positive work relationships with co-workers with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in multiple languages
• Efficient and accurate computer skills in using MS Office and MS Outlook
• Provide accurate and efficient administrative support while ensuring confidentiality
Professional Lender (Telephone Banking)
TD CANADA TRUST, London, ON 2011-2015
• Collected and inputted customer data accurately to ensure proper service delivery
• Stayed up-to-date on product changes and how they might affect customers in order to provide appropriate advice
• Resolved customers concerns at first point of contact to achieve one-call resolution
• Contributed to the Customer Experience Index goals by modeling CEI attributes while strengthening customer loyalty
• Delivered a WOW experience to clients through effective and passionate customer service
• Undertook due diligence to ensure the accuracy of all customer transaction
Income Tax Professional
H&R Block, London, Ontario 2011-2011
• Welcomed and greeted incoming clients to provide exceptional service
• Conducted interviews with the clients to determine their tax situation and ensured they get the maximum refund
• Educated clients of the changing Ontario tax policies and provided them with tax advice
• Ensured the “Cash Back” process was completed as per the Government regulations to reduce business risk
Individual Income Taxes Courses September 2011
H&R Block Inc., London, Ontario
Masters in Financial Mathematics May 2005
Peter Drucker Graduate School of Management, CA, USA
Bachelors of Science in Mathematics and Economics May 2003
Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan
References may be available upon request
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|