I use case studies and individual and group activities for acquiring the knowledge.
Trainees will be evaluated via projects
Trainees are the center of the class. therefore, trainees will have the opportunity to participate into the learning process.
My main role as an instructor is to facilitate the learning flow.
I have awarded a Master’s Degree in Tourism Policy and Planning from University of waterloo. The following points highlight my experiences and qualifications:
6 years experience as a hospitality & tourism instructor
5 years experience as quality assurance audit
Certified Training Professional by Canadian College for Leadership Management
Certified Food Safety Internal Audit
Certified HACCP Leader
Certified Green Globe Audit
Master of Tourism Policy & Planning
University of Waterloo, Canada ON, Waterloo City
2009 - 2011
Thesis: Establishing a sustainable medical tourism facility.
Events Management-Post Graduate Certificate
Conestoga College, Canada ON, Waterloo City
2008 – 2009
Project: Establishing an ecological booth
Bachelor of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Alzaytoonah University, Jordan Amman
2002 - 2005
Project: Sustainable Tourism Vs. Environmental Tourism
Laureate - Saudi Arabia
Hospitality & Tourism Instructor
2015 – 2019
- Developing the curriculum of events management program
- Acting as internal verifier for improving the quality of learning
- Contributing in the development of instructors’ schedule
- Conducting projects for promoting the college programs
- Providing and developing vocational activities that are aligned with the market’s needs.
Jordan Applied University for Hospitality & Tourism Education - Jordan
Hospitality & Tourism Instructor
2012 – 2014
- Developed tourism courses such as fares and ticketing course
- Provided tourism workshops to the local community
- Participated in the acquiring of TedQual Certification program.
Movenpick & Grand Hyatt Hotel - Jordan
Food Safety & Quality Assurance Manager
2013 – 2015
- Developed and revised the annual budget for the stewarding department.
- Conducted the purchasing orders for the food safety equipment
- Developed training program
- Implemented the ISO 22000 for food safety management system
- Conducted internal audit for system validation
- Handled the monthly inventory for all kitchen departments and restaurants equipment
University of Waterloo - Canada
2010 – 2011
- Conducted a thorough analysis by meeting a group of industrial representatives.
- Analyzed data by using qualitative and quantitative data
- Developed a list of journals for comparison studies
Holiday Inn Hotel – Canada
Banquets Team Leader
2006 – 2011
- Delegated tasks to banquet crew for implementing events according to the guest’s requisitions.
- Supervised Set-up meeting rooms up to 700 delegates.
- Reviewed banquet contracts with conveners to prevent any confusion.
- Provided guidance and instructions to new candidates in the team through face-to-face meeting to ensure quality of service
COURSES &TRAINING WORKSHOPS I LECTURED
- Regulatory and Cultural Requirements
- Feasibility Study
- Risk Management
- Food Safety Management System
- Planning Large Events
- Tourism Policy and Planning
- Sustainability (the development of sustainable tourism)
- Sustainable business practices (business ethics)
- Logistics management
- Arabic: Native Language
- English: Fluent
- Planning large events
- Expert in Microsoft Office
- Strong presentational skills
- Able to act as a linchpin
- Able to convert ideas into practice
- Menu planning
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional training lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking job search coach lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||$18|
|5 hours||$80||Not available||$90|
|10 hours||$150||Not available||$180|