I typically will ask you what your goal for the lesson is. For example, one may say, "I want to be able to draw a realistic eye". Then, I break down the steps in which we will take to achieve such a goal within the lesson.
I would recommend smaller goals for beginners - maybe a new artist wants to be able draw a realistic portrait. I would then suggest that we start building up to that goal with smaller goals, such as the overall general rules to follow when drawing the features of a face as a whole, then focusing on being able to draw each individual component (eye, nose, ear, lips, etc) in separate lessons until the final step of putting it all together.
I am an engineering student who has been drawing on the side since elementary school as my true hobby. I spend most of my free time learning about how to integrate technology and art together. I love to share my knowledge and passion for art with others! Some examples of the art I can do are here: (concealed information)
• Accomplished projects include company vehicle decals for aircraft and trucks, website graphics, concept art for video games, logos for T-shirts, mural designs, family and pet portraits, and much more
• Take on commission work from various clients through online social media platforms, connections, farmer’s markets
Solo Home Décor Production and Sales – Tamarack North Ltd.
• Produced hand-painted wooden signs for home décor and commercial purposes
• Managed finances concerning materials, transportation, personal hourly wage
• Worked with over 150 satisfied clients through the summer
• Generated over $8,000 within four months in revenue
• Worked at a booth in farmer’s markets every weekend to market my products
• Produced an entire set of signs for a 9-hole frisbee golf course, including a 6x5 foot illustrated
overhead map of the entire property
Mural Project Management
• Fully designed a 321 square foot mural for a cafeteria
• Went through iterative designing - developed design, presented to client, refined design until
receiving go ahead to get materials and begin painting
• Led team of 6 talented artists to implement the design. Demonstrated painting techniques and
tricks to others
• Continuously expressed my ideas and vision with the team that was helping me carry it out
• Finished project within timeframe, using minimal materials. Project is one of my proudest
accomplishments to date
Website Moderator - PaigeeDraw Inc.
• contribute to helping make the PaigeeWorld community a safe, fun, and enjoyable place to discover artists and be discovered for your own art.
• ensure that the rules are being followed and are available to answer questions or assist users in issues they have.
• create promotional art for PaigeeWorld such contest art, event art, announcements, advertisements, etc.
• develop in-depth art tutorials on how to draw manga characters
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest acrylic paint lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, illustration lessons for all!
Taking cartooning lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||$25||Not available|