I will use the existing knowledge and try to make the new stuff understandable by multiple actual life analogies which my diverse studies enables me to provide.
I make the abstract parts sensible and as the student(s) start familiarizing and being comfortable with the concepts I shift the course flow to the half abstract, half sensible.
bachelor in Physics, from Sharif university, the best Tech university in Iran.
bachelor in Civil engineering, from Sharif university.
master in Environmental Engineering from Tehran University, the best known university in Iran
master in NRES, from UNBC, Canada
Physics TA an UNBC.
Math, Physics and Engineering private tutor
Date of birth: September 21, 1992
Place of birth: Babol, Mazandaran, Iran
Status in Canada: temporary resident
UNIVERSTIY OF NORTHERN BRITISH COLOMBIA
Master of Natural Resources and Environmental studies
UNIVERSTIY OF TEHRAN, IRAN 2016-2018
Master of Science, Environmental Engineering GPA: 17.95/20
SHARIF UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, IRAN 2010-2015
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering GPA: 16.11/20
Bachelor of Science, Physics (second major)
• Teaching Physics, Math and basic Civil and Mechanic courses.
• Interdisciplinary Research.
• Working and studying the plants and herbs
• Sustainable Design in architecture, agriculture and construction
• Developing and applying traditional knowledge in modern life.
• Physics TA in UNBC September 2018 - present
• Cultural engineering group in Sharif university of technology July 2016 - preset
o management Committee
• Engineer Internship July to September 2014
o ESTD (Engineering Support & Technology Development)
RELEVANT COURSEWORK AND WORKSHOPS
Non-degree seeking: Iranian Traditional Medicine Religious exegesis, Cultural Engineering workshop, Cultural Engineering course,
MSc: Agroforestry, Planning theory and application, Sediment Transport Mechanics, Coastal Processes, Numerical Methods for Modeling, Engineering Mathematics, physics and dynamics of ocean, marine pollution, marine environment management,
BSc civil: introductory to philosophy of science, finite element, environmental engineering,
BSc physics: Electromagnetism, Quantum Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Analytical Mechanics, statistical mechanics
SELECTED ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES AND PROJECTS
• Head of the only concrete canoe construction team of Sharif University of technology.
• Designing and making wheel track as a lab device for pavement laboratory.
• MATLAB Code for 2D solve of partial differential equation in desired geometry (Course Project).
• MATLAB Code for solving 2D, 3D frame structures (Course Project).
Matlab, Pascal, AutoCad, Microsoft Office, SAFE, ETABS, Civil 3D
HONORS, AWARDS & ACTIVITIES
• Ranked 443th in National Universities Entrance Exam among about 278000 students, 2010
• Qualified as a member of National Organization for Developing Exceptional Talents (NODET), 2003-2010
• Active member of Sharif University of Technology Kyokushin karate club
• Participant of Khwarizmi festival in regional stage.
• Accepted in Physics and Math national Olympiad competition’s first stage.
• Teenage Lifeguard Rescue.
• Ranked third in physical readiness regional high school competition.
• Elementary carpenter (house workshop).
• Familiar with agriculture and horticulture.
• Former member of charity group for helping people in remote areas.
• Traditional Medicine
• Human studies
• Religious books exegesis
• Studding Religious traditions
• Martial arts
• Technology independent life
• Persian: Native
• English: Fluent
IELTS score: 7.0
• Arabic: Text Reading
Mohammad is patient, intelligent, and considerate of others- all traits which, I’m sure you’d agree, are important in making a good teacher.
I met him at university and have had a lot of great discussions and experiences with him (e.g. 3 week long road/camping trip throught the Canadian Rockies with our friends). Being that I spent almost 3 weeks around him 24/7, I feel like I’m in a good position to either recommend him as a teacher or not- and I certainly do!
He’s also done tutoring previously, so isn’t a rookie!
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mechanics lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||$40||Not available|
|5 hours||$95||$195||Not available|
|10 hours||$180||$380||Not available|