The classes are for students from Kindergarten to grade 12. My basic method of teaching is to teach the basic concepts and formulas first and then related questions. It will help students to understand more.
I am flexible with teaching hours.
My name is Diksha Singhal. I have excel in Mathematics with grades A1 in grade 10, A2 in grade 12 and Math 1101 A+ and Math 1105 A.
I have completed Business Management Diploma and pursuing Degree in Bachelor of Business Management- Accounting. I am planning to continue with CPA.
Teaching Math is my passion. I have great Math skills and love to solve math problems.
My contact number is (concealed information)
I have 1 year experience of teaching Math in India from grade 1 to grade 9. Sales Associate with 2 years of experience. I enjoy working with kids. I love Math and I always excel in Math with A grade. Having Diploma in Business Management and pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, I am detail oriented, hardworking, creative individual and love to explore new opportunities.
• Excellent problem solving skills. • Extremely organised
• Ability to teach as per student requirements. • Strong verbal communications
• Strong attention to detail and great math skills • Self-motivated
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and simply accounting
• ACCT 1110, ACCT 1210, ACCT 2320, ACCT 3370, ACCT 1222(Sage 50)
• Curiosity and passion to teach children
• Math 10( A 1), Math 12 ( A 2 ), Math 1101 (A+ ), Math 1105(A)
Bachelor of Business Administration: Accounting, Present
Douglas College – New Westminster, B.C.
Diploma: Business Management General Business, February 2017
Douglas College- New Westminster, B.C.
Part Time Sales Associate, April 2015 – January 2017
Red Apple New Style Fashions (Retail Clothing and Jewellery Store) – Abbotsford, B.C.
• Processed customer sale transactions and accurately followed cash handling procedures.
• Long-term relationships with customers by providing an exceptional shopping experience.
• Managed administrative work through filing, inventory and customer follow-up.
Sales Associate, March 2017 – October 2017
Om Sai Home Collections – Sangrur, Punjab, India
• Created attractive displays highlighting seasonal inventory.
• Managed the cash register, processed transactions and documented sales.
• Received and processed company products.
Math Tutoring (Part Time I year)
• Taught students of 8th grade Maths.
• Part time tutoring for 4 days a week.
• Good feedback of students and improved performance in grades of students.
• Crosswords and puzzles • Rubik’s Cube • Painting and Music
REFERENCES: Available upon request
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$15||Not available||Not available|