I teach in the Leddy Library Buildings of the University of Windsor only. I teach each and every student with enough care, resources and experiences. I would love to teach Physics, Maths, Biology and Chemistry to the high school going students.
I am a registered pharmacists in Bangladesh. Currently, I am doing my MSc in Medical biotechnology from University of Windsor.However, I am giving private lesson since A'level ,so it's been around 6 years already. Till now, I taught around 16 high school students.
Currently studying Master of Medical Biotechnology,
University of Windsor, Windsor.
Completed Bachelor of Pharmacy, CGPA- 3.92 out of 4.00
North South University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Completed O'levels and A'levels with excellent results.
• Honored with ‘summa cum laude’ by the University
• Olympiad of Pharmafest among 15 prestigious universities-2nd Runner Up (2017)
• North South University Scholarship from 2014 to 2016
• Mastermind International School scholarship from 2011 to 2013 (A ‘level)
• Taught around 17 students of different grades (Grade 6 to 12). Teaching experience is about 6 years.
• Worked in a renowned pharmaceutical company (Renata Ltd.) of Bangladesh.
• Completed Industrial Training at 2nd leading companies of Bangladesh Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
She is a great teacher. As one of her students, I can guarantee she makes her students understand every topic thoroughly and will try her best to make her students succeed in every sector she is required in. She gives her time to her students and is very lovable and friendly. I don't think I'll ever find a teacher like her which makes her truly unique and a teacher every student needs.
Nilufer was always a great student, she never took the shortcut way to excel, she learned from the root of the problem, which made her efficient in every way. She teaches her students the derivation of a formula for students to understand and learn for a long term.
A good student is not always a good teacher but she proved herself as an amazing teacher by her past experiences. Here's to an experienced, fun and loving teacher!
She is an amazing tutor for maths, extremely skilled and really good at explaining problems and solving them. She is extremely trustworthy, has taught me for four years straight and is a great teacher. She can solve just about any problem perfectly while explaining it in an easy to understand way.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest geometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, calculations lessons for all!
Taking quantitative physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||Not available|
|5 hours||$90||Not available||Not available|
|10 hours||$175||Not available||Not available|