Your success is my priority. I create a custom learning plan for each student and I make sure that your goals are met. During a typical class, I connect to my students on Zoom/Skype (I use my ipad) and I share my screen. This way, students are able to see everything I explain on my screen (exactly like a whiteboard). They are also able to share their screen and show me their notes and questions!
Feel free to take a look at my YouTube channel in my profile (listed here) to get a better idea of how my online lessons look like!
Hello, I am a math & physics tutor. Is your school shut down and now, you are looking for an online tutor during the quarantine? I am offering private & online tutoring for Math and Physics courses -- high school level or primary, as a well as university level.
I graduated from high school with an average of 96%. I have more than 5 years of experience tutoring more than 100 students. I have worked with students from preschool to second-year at university (but most of my focus has been on high school). One of my greatest success stories in tutoring was that I increased the grade of a student from 30% (on midterm) to 65% (on the final) in about 1.5 month! Contact me, and I can help you during the homeschooling season.
I also have experience with private lessons, group lessons, as well as, teaching large groups (more than 30 students). I am completely bilingual and I can tutor you in English or French.
Bilingual private math & physics tutor for over 5 years, experience with over 100 students in total
Preschool, Grade 1, Grade 2 Teacher at Yangtze Education Inc.: managed classes of over 30 students over a Zoom call, created lesson plans and gave homework
Tutor at Marianopolis College (Learning Centre): official tutor at a prestigious CEGEP in Montreal, Canada
University of Waterloo, Honours Software Engineering (3rd year) Sept. 2017 - Apr. 2022
Marianopolis College, Honours Pure & Applied Sciences, R-score: 37, avg: 94% Sept. 2015 - Jun. 2017
• 2nd place at Google Hackathon, Best Tech Prize at University of Waterloo Local Hackathon
• University of Waterloo President’s Scholarship
• Honours Science Special Award for Excellence in Science Activities (2017), Marianopolis Scholar
• Association Mathematique du Quebec math contest 13th place (2016), The Canadian Open Mathe- matic Challenge (COMC) Honour Roll (2016) and Distinction (2015)
• AURA Award (Association des coll`eges priv ́es du Quebec); This award is given to one student from each college for extra ordinary achievements
• McGill University Faculty of Science Award (2016), Montreal Regional Science Technology Fair Highest Distinction (2016), Super Expo-sciences Hydro Quebec Experimentation and Design Award (2016)
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest special needs - autism lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, special needs - dyslexia lessons for all!
Taking academic help for calculus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$300|