I base each of my classes on a specific subject (French foods, french monument...) According to this subject, I am going to do an oral comprehension, a writing expression, and comprehension. And of course, speaking expression. I adapt it according to the levels of the students.
About homework: I used to give some vocabulary to learn according to what we have seen in the previous lesson.
For younger children, I prefer to teach with small games. Like memory card for vocabulary, drawing for oral comprehension...
I am a business student. I am currently doing an Internship in a touristic company located in Vancouver.
I used to give French lessons thanks to my previous experiences. I have spent 2 months in Romania to help in an orphanage and give French lessons. I have also worked as a camp counselor so I am used to working with children.
2017-present La Rochelle Business School/ Excelia Group FRANCE:
International Bachelor in Business Administration (in 4 years with 2 years abroad across internship and academic expatriation)
• Main subjects : Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Human Resources, Sustainable Development, Marketing, Management, Development Strategy
2015-2017 High School Jean Bodin, FRANCE : French high-school degree with honors (theater option)
• Main subjects: Economics, Social Sciences, and Mathematics
Since September 2018 Treasurer of the association “La Rochelle Boutique” at Excelia Group, FRANCE
• Budget management and organize the spending
• make sure of the solvability
• prepare an estimated budget
• hold a ledger book
July +August 2018 (2months) General assistant in an estate agency, “L’Adresse” (sales revenue of 3,7M in 2017 in the region) Angers, FRANCE
• welcome clients and answer the phone
• find some real property for clients (speak with them to understand their needs, visits…)
• complete rental file ( redaction of leases, invoices, suretyship…)
January +February 2018 (2 months) Volunteer in an orphanage “Casa de Copii Sfanta Maria”, Baratii ROMANIA
• teach French and help children with their homework
• support 50 children in their daily life
• help with cleaning, ironing, cooking…
July 2017 (1 month) Camp counselor with children, Saint Melaine Sur Aubance+ Brissac, FRANCE
• supervise the daily life of children
• lead some activities with children
2016-2017 Childcare, FRANCE
• look after children and pay attention to their safety
• realized activities for children (painting, drawing, game…)
French Native speaker
English Fluent: My courses are taught in English, so I can understand and speak easily (Toefl test: 79)
German Intermediate level: a part of my family lives in Germany and I speak with them in German
2017 First Aid and CPR Certification
• Ability to take care of immediate health issue
2016-2017 Certificate to coordinate and animate children and teenagers
• ability to take care of children
• organization of indoor/outdoor activities
• summer camp planning with a team
Communication skills Member of the « ambassadeurs » team of my business school which is a group who represent the school in forums
• Playing tennis I was the captain of my team for 2 years. I had to prepare and sustain the members of my team for competition
• Theater and dance Thanks to these hobbies I can express myself and develop my creativity and my improvisation ability
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$27||Not available|