I give a variety of programs tailored to fit the individual needs of the student or group : regular programs, workshops, specialized programs. The course will be offered in French or in English.
My teaching methodologies are synthetic approaches in pedagogy which stimulate and facilitate adult language learning. Students remain engaged and confident throughout the course while building tangible, real-life language skills.
Regular programs | Programmes réguliers:
Preparatory course - basic courses - intermediate courses - advanced courses
Cours préparatoire - cours de base - cours de niveau intermédiaire - cours de niveau avancé
Workshops | Ateliers :
Pronunciation clinic ( pronunciation & intonation ) | Clinique de prononciation ( prononciation et intonation )
Learn Mandarin through music | Apprendre le mandarin à travers la musique
Chinese business etiquette | Culture des affaires en Chine
Specialized courses | Cours spécialisés :
Mandarin for travel | L'essentiel pour le voyage en Chine
Chinese characters | Caractères chinois - cours d'écrire
Communication courses | Cours de communication - mandarin à l'oral
Reading training courses | Lecture en chinois
1. Introduction : I am a Certified mandarin teacher by Emploi Quebec with sound educational background and rich work experience (university, college, private language school, etc.)
2. Where do I come from : Tianjin, China
3. What do I like about teaching : Spend time with interesting people, learn from them, and discover new ways to help them understand chinese language and culture.
4. Why choose me: a. I'm a certified trainer in Mandarin accredited by Emploi Québec (Certificate No. 0058209). So you will get a certificate at the end of each level (21 hours / level). b. I can teach in English and French. c. You have the chance to join language exchange activities that I organize every month to practice your Chinese with native speakers.
ACADEMIC BACKGROUND :
1. Master of Education: Administration of Education, University of Sherbrooke (2016-2018)
2. Double Bachelor's degrees : French language and literature & International studies, Beijing Foreign Studies University, Beijing, China (2006-2009)
3. Teacher certification - Teaching chinese as a second language, Confucius Institute In Quebec & Dawson College (2013)
4. Certified language instructor in Mandarin accredited by Emploi Québec (Certificate No. 0058209).
Cancellation policy : at least 6 hours before the class.
What subjects have I taught before?
-French as a second language
-Chinese as a foreign or second language
a. Regular programs (beginner to advanced level)
b. Business Chinese
c. Chinese for travelers
d. Chinese handwriting
In which cities or countries?
- Beijing, China
- Montreal, Canada
Work experience :
- 2018 : French teacher, College international de Montreal, Montreal, Canada
- 2018 : Chinese Language & Culture Program Coordinator, JC culture consulting. Inc., Montreal, Canada
- Since 2016 : Founder, Hupo Mandarin Language School, Montreal, Canada
- 2015-2017 : Coordinator, Language school of Collège André-Grasset, Montreal, Canada
- 2013-2015 : Mandarin teacher, Collège André-Grasset, Montreal, Canada
- Since 2013 : Mandarin teacher, YMCA international language school, Montreal, Canada
- 2013-2014 : Mandarin teacher, École polytechnique de Montreal, Montreal, Canada
- 2012-2013 : Teaching assistant, University of Montreal, Montreal, Canada
- 2010-2013 : French teacher, Elite College, Montreal, Canada
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - chinese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$35||Not available||$35|
|5 hours||$165||Not available||$175|
|10 hours||$320||Not available||$350|