My teaching methods are making sure the student understands the material by asking him the material I taught every 5 minutes. I use different textbooks. I teach the material and give homework based on that.
My goal is the student understands every I teach. So I make sure by sometimes giving small quizzes.
I am a student. I have been tutoring for over 2 years in the various centers. I have been teaching many students from different countries online as well. I enjoy teaching and cannot wait to start this adventure with you!
LTC language school, Astana June, Online 2018 - November 2020
240 Students, #2 language school in the city.
• Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
• Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
• Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students' needs and goals.
Skyview High School February 2019- May 2019
• Coordinate various students to schedule the classes
• Help the principle with various school documents
• Organize special events for teachers and students
• Communicate with students regarding the academic standing and handle complaints
Awards & Honors
• FLEX exchange student scholarship
• The U.S Department of State's Bureau of Educational Affairs finalist
• Best volunteer 2018 award
• Volunteer work from 2016 to 2019
• School coordinator volunteer from 2018 to 2019
• Founder of International Club in 2019
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$26||Not available||$21|
|5 hours||$95||Not available||$105|
|10 hours||$190||Not available||$210|