I apply concepts from finance courses to real life work experiences to create a very practical and fundamental understanding of basic and high level financial concepts. My goal is to make the material presented to you in class applicable to what you will see when you enter the workforce.
I am a Bcomm grad and have completed the first two levels of the CFA designation. I have over 5 years of experience in the financial services industry where I specialized in retail lending focused in subprime markets. My education provided me with theory, and my employment provided me with real life experience. I relate what your cours material to real life examples to make finance simple and understandable.
Depending on the distance travelled, I may charge different rates.
(concealed information) • (concealed information)
Financial Consultant · Lovats Acceptance Corporation · May 2011 - Present
· Executing the underwriting of subprime loans
· Management of collateral asset portfolio valued at $10,000,000
· Analysis of firm performance through year end financials
· Involvement in the process of raising debt capital
· Overseeing the negotiation and collection of defaulted payments
· Preparing accounting documentation for financial audits
· Managing daily business operations, such as the preparing vehicles for delivery
· Conducting administrative work, such as filing documentation and coordinating with insurance providers
Associate · Rockcliff Auto Franchise · Jan 2017 - Present
· Managing sales at franchise shows throughout the GTA
· Assisting in the creation of marketing plans specific to individual franchise locations
· Preparing franchise locations for lease
Marketing Specialist · Various Organizations · Jan 2017 – August 2018
· Managed the inventory, promotions, sales and shipping of merchandise
· Conceptualized, produced and marketed music videos for various social media platforms
· Successfully organized logistics and prepared marketing plans for North American tour
· Responsible for marketing and preparing dealership locations through vehicle placement and promotional products, as well as social media platforms
Education & Credentials
CFA Level I · 90th Percentile · August 2018
· CFA level II – expected completion June 2019
Business Commerce, York University Toronto ON · Specialized Honours (Finance) · Expected Graduation June 2019
Mortgage Broker License · Real Estate and Mortgage Institute of Canada Inc. · 2012
· Valuation of business entities using multiples, discounted cash flows, net asset value, modeling and industry comparative analysis (macro level)
· Valuation of regular assets and derivative instruments including bonds, notes, bills, paper, securities, collateralized debt obligations, forwards, futures and options
· Technical expertise in financial modeling
· Foreign / international finance including import and export requirements and foreign currency exchange
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Critical thinking and effective problem solving
· Leadership and teamwork - captain of semi-professional hockey team (drafted to the OHL in 2009)
· Concise communication and presentation - undertook lead roles in business case presentations
· Dedicated to athletics such as hockey, volleyball, weight lifting and hiking
· Passionate about music - excelling in drumming, piano and song writing
· Competing in chess tournaments, helping develop a strategic mindset
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management and business administration lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business lessons for all!
Taking finance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|