My teaching methods are mostly practical. I believe in teaching giving examples of day to day activities that connect more to real world which are easy to understand and provides hand on experience.
I have 4 years of work experience in IT in DXC Technology and EY Consulting firm. I have done my bachelors in Computer Science & Engineering from India and Currently enrolled in my master's in Masters of Electronic Business Technologies from uOttawa.
Masters of Electronic Business Technologies
Present At University of Ottawa
2013 B.TECH (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
At Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Technology (IP University)
Aggregate %- 79.3
Placed in 2nd top category in Kabir Peace Mission in General Knowledge and Science
Scored 91% in English in CBSE.
“ITIL V3 Foundation Certified” in IT Service
Management - April 2015
Worked as Summer Intern (Computer Science) in R&D Department of Defense Ministry
Internship in Department of Information Tech at Delhi Secretariat, Government of India
Research Paper – ‘Churn Analysis on Facebook :
Vulnerability prediction of user’s profile’
Athletics - Won Gold Medal as the member of the 4X100M relay team at School Sports Fest
At Ernst & Young GDS (EY) 2016 - 2018
• Performed internal audits ensuring coding standards compliance, quality of the process documentation
• Responsible for executing IT general control tests (ITGC) for the operating effectiveness of key controls over financial reporting pertaining to Change Management domain across multiple accounts
• Communicated with clients from across the world and delivered them business solutions
• Experience in the RISK service line (ITRA Competency), primarily working on Information Technology (IT) controls auditing
• Worked on Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) for IT and ITES client
• Performed ITGC Testing's and Infrastructure security reviews of multiple Operating Systems and Databases
ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION DELIVERY
At Computer Sciences and Corporation (CSC) India Private Ltd. Noida 2013 - 2016
Royal Mail Group UK
• Involvement in the all the stages of Software development Life cycle (Requirement gathering, Analysis, Implementation & Design, Testing and Maintenance) during application enhancements
• Involved in end to end client interaction in service delivery
• Involved end-to end in the change management process pertaining to application/infrastructure changes
• Performing Quality Checks (review of roll-back plans, test results, system impact analysis, PI reviews) on the RFC(s) ensuring that releases are deployed with the least impact on the live service
• Review of the work products before delivery for the completeness, correctness and adherence to standards
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft word lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft excel lessons for all!
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|