For every student and situation there will always be a different solution, but in general I try to follow these guidelines:
- Explain the theoretical part of the subject by supporting it by examples and references
- Answer any questions that might appear during/after the theory
- Give out exercises for practise
- Discuss answers and solutions to the exercises
I am currently a 2nd year computer programmer student. I have a strong math and computer science background, proven by competition and Olympiad participation. Furthermore, I have experience working with students (grades 6 - 11) as a teacher in a programming summer camp and as an event facilitator at Kitchener-Waterloo events.
Travel fee depends on the distance from my home.
4X4 Challenge | Conestoga Center for Entrepreneurship
Kitchener, ON FEB 2019
• Developed a concept supported by prototypes and business ideas.
• Took 1st place as a result of hard teamwork and idea pitching.
NSBEHacks | National Society of Black Engineers
Toronto, ON JAN 2019
• Developed a web app with Python using Google Cloud API.
Space Apps Hackathon | Skywatch
Kitchener, ON NOV 2018
• Developed a mathematical model as a core of the solution.
• Worked with Python Dash library and Git.
• Presented a solution to a real life problem in front of a live audience.
Event Facilitator | Volunteer Action Center
Cambridge, ON APR 2019
• Helped organize an event for highschool students.
• Responsible for communicating and helping different students.
Teacher | School of Programming and IT
Rivne, UA AUG 2018
• Lectured students grades 7-11 (programming and math).
• Helped organize entertainment, life and educational process in the camp.
Computer Programmer Analyst Diploma| Conestoga College
Kitchener, ON SEPT 2018 - PRESENT
First year GPA: 3.96
• Obtaining knowledge in Math, Data Base (Access, SQL), Application (C#) and WEB (JS, PHP) development courses.
• Completed a series of workshops to improve leadership skill.
High Degree| Kyiv Nature and Science Lyceum #145
Kyiv, UA SEPT 2014 – MAY 2018
• Participated in numerous programming and math competitions.
• Winner of the city Minor Academy of Sciences projects competition.
• Took part in several regional team programming contests.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||$90||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||$170||$150|