I try to approach the subject in a visual way. From my experience, in mathematics, physics and chemistry, students with difficulty tend to understand more when the subject (s) is/are approached in such a way that the student can visually see what to do and how to do a certain problem or topic within the subject, rather than verbally.
I have a diploma of professional studies in computer science and I have tutored students in elementary school and in high school. My aspiration in life is to become a mathematics teacher in college or university.
I don't charge extra based on the student's level nor for the traveling distance. However, I charge 15$ for any cancellation if I'm not informed at least 24 hours in advance.
LA PARENTÈLE DE LAVAL, LAVAL DES RAPIDES QC
• Tutor for kids at Ste-Marguerite elementary school
• Private tutor for students in high school
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND DIPLOMA OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
• Rosemere High School, Rosemere, QC
• CFP des Riverains, Repentigny, QC
CURRENTLY STUDYING IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS
• Student at Lionel-Groulx, Ste-Thérèse, QC
• Highest mark in science and mathematics (Secondary 4)
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$25||Not available|
|5 hours||$23||$23||Not available|
|10 hours||$20||$20||Not available|