When it comes to computers and coding I believe in teaching relevant and non-boring material, and focus more on hands on practical training. Also I believe the best way to learn coding is through projects, and hence, have self developed umpteen projects.
I am a computers science masters student at Concordia University, have industry experience in web development, java, python and spring boot.
Having mathematics tutoring experience from my high school back in India.
Completed my bachelors in Computer Engineering from India in 2017.
• Computer Science Student with excellent academic record.
• Experience in tutoring, worked as a teaching assistant for mathematics subject in high school.
• Experience in handling situations under pressure and handling difficult situations.
• Designed and developed over 8 Android applications as hobby projects.
• Working as an AI-micro services intern at Allai in Montreal.
• Successfully completed two internships in web development field.
Master of Applied Computer Science (CGPA – 4.00/4.3) (Expected) 09/2019
Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec
Bachelor of Technology, Computer Engineering (First Class with Distinction) 07/2017
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Programming: Android Development, Java, Python, XML, J2EE, HTML, CSS,
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows 98/XP/8/8.1/10
Software Packages: MS Office, Android Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, Anaconda
Databases: Access, SQL, Oracle
Other Technologies: MVC, Hadoop: Map-Reduce, JDBC, Socket Programming, CORBA
CAREER RELATED EXPERIENCE
AI-Micro services Intern 05/2018-07/2018
Allai, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
->Developing micro services using spring boot (java) from scratch.
->Perform logging and unit testing for every service developed.
Software Intern 06/2016-08/2016
Zensar Technologies, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Focused on DBMS and then practiced with J2EE concepts, in the process made several small web
Web Development Intern 01/2015-02/2015
Lenskart, Delhi, India
Completed a small web application using HTML and CSS.
Phone Interviewer 12/2017-04/2018
Access Research, Montreal, Quebec
• Conduct surveys for a variety of organizations and businesses
• Perform over 100 outreach call per shift.
• Deal with different people with different cultures and
effectively complete the survey calls.
Teaching Assistant (Mathematics)
Rawat Coaching Classes, Delhi, India 04/2011-08/2012
• Helped my mathematics tutor in performing weekly doubt
Hobby Projects (Android): News Reader, Notes, Memorable Places, Hiker’s Watch, What’s
the Weather, Brain Trainer, Egg Timer, etc.
Technology/Language Used: Android Development – SQLite, Webviews, Google Maps API,
Processing JSON, Weather API, etc.
Ingenious lock using Arduino and Android (Home Automation)-Team of 3
Technology/Language Used: Android Development, Arduino
Frequent Item-Set Mining Using Hadoop Map-Reduce-Team of 2
Technology/Language Used: Java, Hadoop (Map-Reduce)
Software Failure Tolerant and Highly Available DRRS-Team of 4
Technology/Language Used: Java, CORBA and Socket Programming
The Gringotts Bank-Team of 6
Technology/Language Used: Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, XML, MySQL, Apache Tomcat Server,
MVC Architecture, JDBC
Team Host for MBA International Case Competition, John Molson
Concordia, Montreal, Quebec
• Meet and greet the student that come from different countries and universities.
• Explain the competition guidelines to them and take them to their respected rooms.
• Invigilated the team for 4 hours.
• After the competition is over, collect all the material, flash drives, etc.
• Take the teams to their respective presentation room.
English, Hindi, conversational Punjabi and basic French
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer languages lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, python lessons for all!
Taking web development lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||$165||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||$310||$300|