My way of teaching is very simple and interesting. My aim is to teach the student in a very interesting way by giving a real-world examples to students. In that way, I can grab the attention of the student or learner.
I am recently graduate from BCIT. I want to share my knowledge and experience with the students. I have a Bachelor degree of Computer Application (From India) as well as approximately 2 years Computer Systems Certificate Program (From BCIT).
According to the distance, my travel fees can increase or decrease.
Computer Systems Certificate, BCIT, Burnaby, British Columbia 2019 - 2020
Bachelor of Computer Application, Guru Nanak Dev University, India 2014 - 2017
Diploma in Computer Application, Punjab Technical University, India 2013 – 2014
As a student of Computer Systems Program at BCIT,
• I have got excellent marks (83%) in “COMP 1113 – Applied Mathematics” Course.
• I scored a great marks (75%) in “COMP 2121 – Discrete Mathematics” Course.
SKILLS AND ACTIVITIES
• Hardworking, Leadership, organized
• Co-operation with a team member
• Innovative teaching method by providing a real-world examples
• Skilled in well organized web designing software
• Active in Football
• Most valuable team member in web development course, BCIT, 2019
• Most Valuable Player in Football – Guru Nanak Dev University, India 2017
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking logic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$27||$7|
|5 hours||Not available||$55||$35|
|10 hours||Not available||$110||$70|