Based on my previous experience, I trend to follow a simple method.Usually I encourage students to read the book along with my notes. For math courses I make my own math practice sheets and solve them as a group. For economics, its a blend of theory and maths, so usually I start with theory explanation then followed by simple mathematics.
I have done my bachelor's in economics from Carleton university, followed my master's in economics from York university with a concentration in financial economics and econometrics. I was recently working as a lecturer back home, before which I worked as an adjunct faculty. I was also appointed as teaching assistant during my grad schooling.
602-555 West 7thavenue Vancouver BC, Canada V5Z4R2
Tel: (concealed information), Email: (concealed information)
LinkedIn: (concealed information)
An Economics Professional, open to challenges of the industry in the field of development and financial economics, with 4 years’ experience and exceptional analytical and interpersonal abilities.
Master of Arts in Economics | York University
Bachelor of Arts in Economics | Carleton University
• Expert in economics theory and applied economics
• Specialist in statistics, econometrics and statistics programs
(Stata, Guass, SPSS, SHAZAM econometrics and SAS)
• Knowledgeable in forecasting and model building using various type of data for analysis
• Ability to evaluate both financial market and development polices
• Capacity to comprehend and mange projects in both private and public sectors
• Proven experience of engaging and motivating stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills achieved through diverse academic and work experience
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Fluent in English and Bengali (written and oral)
Lecturer, Department of Economics| North South University, Bangladesh
Jan 2016 – Dec 2017
• Instructed and analyzed as many as 1000 local and international students in three different undergraduate courses - Microeconomics, Macroeconomics and business statistics.
• Reviewed several term papers for macroeconomics across a broad spectrum of topics- Factors affecting development, political impact on the economy, impact of Bangladesh moving to a middle income country and contribution of women labour in readymade garment sector.
Member, Assessment and Curriculum Planning Committee | North South University, Bangladesh
Jan 2016 – Dec 2017
• Advised, assessed and reported undergraduate courses to develop student learning outcomes
• Identified initiatives and organized workshops and events to enhance student performance and knowledge with University Grants Commission of Bangladesh
Adjunct Faculty, Department of Economics| East West University, Bangladesh
Jan 2015 – Apr 2015
• Managed and evaluated 120 students within a reasonable time frame for 100 level macroeconomics and methods of mathematics for economics courses
• Proven sales success demonstrated by meeting and exceeding aggressive grade targets
Adjunct Faculty, School of Business| Independent University of Bangladesh
Jan 2015 – Apr 2015
• Taught 200 level - Mathematics for business course
• Member: Mathematics for School of Business Committee
• Organized math camps to enhance students performance and skills
• Collaborated and coordinated with both internal and external management for course development policies
Graduate Teaching Assistant| York University, ON
Sep 2013 – Apr 2014
• Hosted tutorials for a diverse group of undergraduate students for mathematical and economics courses thoroughly and devotedly
• Reported and graded students performance concurrently along with the faculty members in a timely manner
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microeconomics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, macroeconomics lessons for all!
Taking econometrics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||Not available||$25|