I prefer to break down materials and structure them to suit each student. I take time to know the strength of each student and design the appropriate method to be used.
I prefer to ask questions while explaining concepts to ensure students are paying attention and to ensure they understand.
I am graduate with master's degree in economics, market science analyst and a financial advisor. I have two years experience in teaching. Teaching is my passion and have spent six years of my life studying economics and wants help others understand the concept of economics.
Dedicated professional with a passion for helping organizational growth and development and working in an organization where my competencies and skills will be harnessed through my association with some of the industry’s best professionals.
• Employs critical thinking in problem solving and a quick learner.
• Team player as well as able to work independently.
• Excellent Communication, customer service experiences and proven interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work cooperatively with and seek the involvement of others to achieve set targets.
• Proficient knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
• Fluent in English and Akan (Write, Read and Oral).
Market Science Analyst
Learning and improving the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Learning and improving on the use of SPSS, R and Sawtooth Software.
• Learning to perform Conjoint analysis and Segmentation Analysis
Grocery Clerk / Customer Service
• Provide excellent Customer Service.
• Stock, Store and rotate products.
• Provide conducive environment to achieve set targets.
• Addressing customer needs.
Teaching Assistant and Research Assistant
• Held tutorial sections with students periodically to explain topics in Economics.
• Organized and answered questions from students on course material.
• Proctored and graded exams scripts during the academic year.
• Collected data for ongoing research.
• Summarized working papers in finance and economics that were relevant to the topic.
• Effectively researched and discovered other sources of data in aid of the research.
• Organized workshops with colleagues to improve school enrolment.
• Addressed Student’s complaints in relation the course and other issues.
• Explain and help determine the best insurance plan for clients.
• Filled and processed application forms on behalf of customers.
• Addressed customer's complaints and explain to them the numerous plans offered.
• Issue out claims to beneficiaries.
• Prepared invoices, secure and pay all cash obtained from depositors into the company’s account
• Typed letters and memoranda for the office and provided help to the branch manager
Market Science Analyst, NorthStar Research Partners 2017.
Grocery Clerk, Loblaw Supermarket 2015 – 2017.
Teaching Assistant and Research Assistant, Carleton University 2015 – 2016.
Instructor, Kumawuman Institute of Skills Training 2013 – 2014.
Underwriter (Intern), Provident Insurance Company 2012.
Carleton University, Master’s of Arts Economics. 2016
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Bachelor’s of Arts Economics.
Fund Developer, 2018
Women of Excellence Support and Relief Organization (WESRO), Toronto.
Events Assistant, Bradley’s Museums. 2017
Museums of Mississauga, City of Mississauga.
Carleton University, International Student Service Office (ISSO). 2014 - 2016.
City of Ottawa Event: International Student Celebration.
Springboard Road Show Foundation 2010.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microeconomics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, macroeconomics lessons for all!
Taking econometrics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$80||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$150||$200|