I advise students to follow the text books. I prefer the student should provide me his/her course syllabus, so that I can prepare myself a little bit to give him/her an understandable lecture.
During a class, I used to keep the text book opened in front of my student and start studying together. Whenever there is a confusion arise, I make my student clearly understood about that. However, if something arises which even I don't know, I really don't hesitate to learn from the authorized source together with my student. That is one of the main reasons, weak and medium graded students always want me to teach them. As a result, my students always become knowledgeable enough that they even don't fear any similar problems arise in future.
Again, Instead of giving my students the full solution of a particular problem, I give them very accurate basic knowledge which becomes enough for my students to achieve the exact solution. Lastly, I make myself mixed with them as if I am also one of his/her group-study mate.
My teaching experience are not only limited to 1st and 2nd year's electrical engineering students, but also I have taught Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science to students of different classes. Students from any class are welcome to contact. Since my academic performance in electrical engineering is satisfactory, I am seeking a motivating career to enhance my teaching skills and abilities in the field of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry etc.
I have also involved my study in doing numbers of project and thesis based works on robotics and power engineering. Therefore, I can teach on project based works as well. I have a good amount of skill in computer software literacy and mathematical design and modeling.
1. Lecturer in Electrical Engineering at European University-Bangladesh. From April 2017 to February 2018.
1. University Degree : Bachelor's of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in American International University-Bangladesh ; December 2016
2. MEng in Electrical and Computer Engineering in University of Windsor; present.
Presentations and Publications:
1. Abdullah Mahmud, “Linking the Features of a Cycloconverter and Controlled Rectifier in a Single Circuit”, International conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Engineering, Cox’s Bazar, February 2017, pp 636-640.
2. Abdullah Mahmud, “Analysis on Controlled Rectifier to Determine the Minimum Limit of Load Resistance for Proper Voltage Regulation,” International Journal of Engineering &Technology IJET-IJENS, 15 Oct. 2016. Vol: 16 No: 05
3. Abdullah Mahmud, Nishat Sultana, "Designing a Microcontroller Based Voice Controlled Humanoid Walking Robot (Biped)", International Journal of Science and Engineering, Volume: 6 Issue: 2, February 2017, pp 805-808
4. Abdullah Mahmud, "Microcontroller Based Combination of Two Distinct Power Electronic Converters", 4th International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering, September 2017, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
5. Abdullah Mahmud, "Proposing a Technique to Design a Boost Converter Based Charger and Analysis on the Power and Efficiency", International Advanced Research Journal in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol 4, Issue 11, November 2017.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$18||$17|