Music production is highly self oriented and technical. I believe in working dynamically with students based on their needs, existing skill level, and what they want to learn. Outside of fundamentals and best practices being covered, I'm flexible with going for any direction in learning.
I have been studying piano and a variety of instruments for over 15 years with a focus over the last 8 years on music production. All training in music has been either formal or self taught. I'm currently in the process of completing a degree in music and business administration.
University Students' Council at Western University Audiovisual Technician
August 2017 - Present
• Setup and operation of audiovisual services for client and student events along with general stage hand work.
ICONOCLAST Collective Entertainment Coordinator September 2017 - Present London, Canada
• Responsible for talent searching and bookings for publication launch events, consultation on audio/visual requirements for events, and operation of visuals and audio for events.
Riotwork Apparel Owner
February 2019 - Present London, Canada
• Riotwork Apparel was founded to offer unique design and quality garments with a focus on partnership and collaboration with emerging graphic artists.
Production, Stage Management, Audiovisual, and Organizer September 2014 - Present
• Random Sound Music Festival 2014
• Jibfest Music Festival 2015
• Newfoundland Provincial Youth Mental Health Conference 2015
• Paint or Dye 2015
• Paint Revolution 2016
• Musique Non Stop 2016
• Series of All Ages Shows 2016
• Rowdy: An Eclectic House Show 2017
• Launch Party: Quiet Riot Edition 2018
• Lawnya Vawnya 2018
• Musique Non Stop 2018
• Lunchn' Collective Presents: Recess
• Neon Satori x Lunchn Collective @ Bar None • Launch Party: Hyphen Edition 2018
• JUNOFest 2019
• Launch Party: Mythic Edition 2019
Responsibilities included stage management, live audio and visuals, event planning, promotion and organization, operation of tools along with setup and tear-down of audio/visual equipment, and general stage hand work.
September 2017 - August 2018 (1 year) London, Canada
• Artist relations and repertoire
• Content management and distribution of label releases
• Licensing and contract management
• Release marketing, promotion, social media, and playlisting
• General graphic design work and video production with label co-owner
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest audio engineering lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, audio mixing lessons for all!
Taking music recording lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$150||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$275||$250|