My teaching methods involve the use of TPR (total physical response), real life / situational examples that make it easy to relate with the subject matter.
A typical class involves a lot of fun as we learn and also a lot of interaction to ensure maximum participation.
I stand out because of my approach to teaching which is from a desire to see each student excel.
I am currently doing my masters in Chemical Engineering at University of Saskatchewan.
Prior to doing my masters, I have taught Mathematics for a year at a high school in my home country.
I also enjoy teaching generally about health and well being (which includes positive pyscholoty, conflict resolution, nutrition etc).
Cancellation Policy - Minimum of 1 week notice.
Additional rates apply if distance is more than 10km from my house.
SEDOGAN OLUWADAMILOLA HUNJENUKON
I am a hardworking, detail and result oriented Chemical Engineer with people and management skills; I adapt seamlessly to constantly evolving processes and technology. Over the years, I have developed dynamic team-playing, inter personal and organizational skills which make dedication to a given task a part of me.
Date of Birth: 30th December, 1994
Education & Certification
M.ENG CHEMICAL ENGINEERING | UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA
MAY 2019 - DATE
B.ENG CHEMICAL ENGINEERING | COVENANT UNIVERSITY, NIGERIA
SEPT 2011 – JUN 2016
Emphasis on waste management, pollution control, plant design, process control and optimization etc
COMPTIA PROJECT+ CERTIFIED
Sterling Bank PLC
Renewable Energy Specialist September 2018 – April 2019
• Business and Strategy development for Renewable Energy Retail arm.
• Successfully deployed Solar power solutions to over 20 locations
• Product development for a Renewable energy e-commerce site that connected end users to Renewable energy solution providers
Sales Associate November 2017 – June 2018
• Sold natural hair and beauty products for Sed Naturals
• Also managed the social media pages for the company
Aka – Offot Comprehensive Secondary School
National Youth Service Corp Member October 2016 –November 2017
• Motivate students to strengthen their interest in Computer studies
• Effectively teach students the topics for the week with practical explanation
Oando Gas & Power
Intern August 2016 – October 2016
• Optimizing daily operations of Compressed Natural Gas Plant.
• Maintenance of PRMS (Pressure reduction and metering system) at daughter stations.
• Analysis and appraisal of new customer locations.
• Conducting HSE analysis on daughter stations ensuring minimal environmental effects from the plant’s equipment.
Drilling Intern February – July 2015
• Drawing the drilling and completion well schematics of wells to be drilled using VISIO Software and Microsoft Excel.
• Compared the planned directional plot of the present well that's drilled to the actual survey sent from the rig.
• Prepared and followed up call –off (payment procedure) for Service Companies.
Oando Gas & Power
Intern May – July 2014
• Worked with Operations department monitoring gas supply from NGC on a daily basis.
• Participated in weekly meter reading and maintenance at various gas stations.
• Worked at helpdesk (closely monitoring pressure intake from NGC on an hourly basis and providing hourly reports).
• Performed weekly visit to daughter stations, checking each of their equipment to ensure they are performing at maximum efficiency and fix any observed errors that arise.
• Worked with SCADA (Supervisory control and data acquisition) implementation team on each of the gas stations to reduce human labor and save time.
Honors & Awards
• 2013/2014 Agbami National Scholarship Awardee
• Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Unit Operations and lab skills
• Project Management
• Business development
Sedogan is a highly sought-after tutor. Her style and method of teaching ensures that everyone understands the subject in the best way possible. She utilizes all the tools (creative and intellectual) to pass her message across.
She is patient, kind and makes sure each student leaves a better person.
Anyone would be very fortunate and lucky to have her as a tutor.
Sedogan was one of the best tutors in school. Her teachings were easily understood and clear, everyone wanted to be her reading partner. I definitely recommend her because she's passionate and attentive to her students and the best at what she does.
Sedogan is an exceptional teacher. She has the ability to communicate effectively with any age group and always finds creative ways to keep her students engaged. She is very knowledgeable and versatile, hence she will be a great fit for any proper teaching role
Sedogan is a uniquely resourceful and adaptive teacher with a high level of professionalism. She always looks for innovative methods to explain and share knowledge to students. She shows empathy and care for her students and they look to her guidance.
Sedogan has the intellect, passion and communicative skills to be an outstanding teacher and I recommend her as an excellent teacher and worthy of top consideration.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest stress management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, personal coaching lessons for all!
Taking life coaching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$26||$35|
|5 hours||Not available||$115||$175|
|10 hours||Not available||$210||$350|