My name is Jessica Palmieri and I graduated with a Major in English Literature with a Minor in Education. I have several years of experience tutoring English at both an Elementary and High School level and I love it!
I have been tutoring for 3 years to be precise and have tutored the same 5 students throughout these 3 years. Every lesson, I see a change in my students. I have watched them grow and achieve their greatest potential
High School Diploma - Italian studies
PICAI - Scuola di lingua 2005-2010
High School Diploma
John F. Kennedy High School 2005-2010
Diploma in Social Science
Dawson College 2010-2013
Bachelor of Arts and Science, English Literature
Concordia University 2013-2017
Minor in Education 2017-2018
Sales Associate 2006-2017
Uniformes Sauvé, Montréal, Québec
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Solve any complaints that a client may have
• Handle cashier duties (purchases, refunds, exchanges)
• Partake in the store's inventory
• Open and close the store
Elementary School/High School English Tutor 2016-
• Offer individualized and personalized attention
• Keep the student interested and engaged
• Assist the student with their reading comprehension and communication skills
• Prepare practice tests and assignments for the student to better comprehend the material
• English - native language
• French - fluent
• Italian - fluent
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|