Teach according to student’s needs and requirement. Create innovative ideas that make teaching methods more effective and flexible to receive.
Experienced Cash Operation Senior Officer with 17 years of experience and Currently, heading as a Principal of School for past 4 years. I have successfully received top ratings for accuracy and efficiency throughout my tenure. I have extensive experience as academic English teacher, Business English and English for native speakers.
Saravanaselvi Gabriel Samuel
Principal at Dunamis Mission Homeschool
No 81 Taman Bukit kepayang, Jalan Labu, Batu 2 ½, 70200 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
Resume Link : (concealed information)
Skype Name : sara(concealed information)
Cell : +60 (concealed information)
Experienced Cash Operation Senior Officer with 17 years of experience and proactively involved in overseeing and initializing Projects for departments. Currently heading as a Principal of School for past 4 years.
Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL)
Diploma of Accountancy from Stamford.
ISO 9000:2000 Series Auditor/Lead Auditor Training from Pera Neville Clarke
Exchange Control Rules & Regulations Training from Institute Bank Malaysia
Customer Service Excellence Training
Anti-money laundering & Compliance training
Certificate in Business Continuity Management
Banking Product Knowledge Training
Quality Management Course
Microsoft Office Training from New Horizon (Computer Learning Centre
Interface & Influence with Impact Workshop from Quantum Leap Mgmt Svc.
Leadership Training from Dynamic Network System SB
Project Management from University of California.
1) 2000 - Technology Y2K Team Project
Support and coordinate Y2K efforts in key sectors, monitor closely the evolving overall transferring bank systems, and prepare measures to deal with possible disruptions.
2) 2001 - Paperless Project –Appointed as Functional Manager to work with Project Manager to handle System Migration which benefitted the output of 90% cut down on manual processing, which comes to a saving cost of RM76K per-annum.
3) 2003/2004 - Process Improvement Project for Financial messaging unit. Appointed as Project manager to manage a Team in Setting up auto-routing (ART) table by Switching algorithms and Path Determination to transfer messages to destination without manual human intervention. Reformatting of Global Communication Network (GCN) messages by working closely with SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) Team. This enhanced the processing time of SWIFT and Telex transaction from 35% to 95% as a STP (Straight through Process) transaction. Estimate average total savings was RM60K – RM80K per-annum. As well, improved the longer working hours for staffs and a drop in Staff Overtime.
4) 2004 – Supported and Coordinated in migrating external customers that manually initiate Payment Instruction via Telex to use Internal designed Application that interface with SWIFT Telecommunication. This has minimized Telex Usage cost for Bank and saved USD18K per-annum.
5) 2004- Awarded The Best Process Impact award on cost Saving on GCN Messages.
6) 2006 – Worked with Technology Project Team as a project associate in a process where the SWIFT messages to be encrypted with a security code to improve the security of message transmissions and fraudulent case.
7) 2007- Awarded Quality Performance by CEO of the Company.
8) 2012- Coordinated internal Secured File Transfer Infrastructure (Citisft) to reduce MIFT (Manually Initiated Funds Transfer) transactions for some local customers. Estimated cost saving 40% on FTE per year.
9) 2013- Head a Team to support the Bank on the major migration of Fax Payment Instruction of Rentas, Giro, TT and PO from FIRM application to a web-base application that minimize the manual intervention on screening the payment before processing. . Estimated cost saving 60% on FTE per year.
10)2014 – Initiated a project to computerize student record management system that will enable the users to access data at any time. The paper work have been reduced and reduction on the number of worker. Estimated Cost Saving of RM15K per annum.
11) 2015- Initiated 21st Century Learning skills in for Higher grade to facilitate a self-pace learning platform.
12)2018-Involve in set-up of Homeschool program for expat from Philippine.
1) Name of Company : Freelance
Job Position : TEFL Teacher
Type of Company : Education
Period : Current
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons.
• Preparing teaching materials.
• Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and online session.
2)Name of Company : Dunamis Mission Homeschool
Job Position : Principal
Type of Company : Education
Period : May 2014- Current
• Handle School Administration.
• Recruit, Train, and Supervise Staffs and Teachers.
• Teach and prepare IGCSE O Level students for Public exam.
• Manage Full set of School Account.
• Implemented, developed and maintained curricular and extracurricular programs
• Managed staff, students and all activities of the school
• Monitored attendance of teachers and students
• Launched computer programs compulsory for students
• Reviewed text books and notes of students and gave suggestions to teachers for improvement
• Maintained safe and peaceful environment in school
• Performed the tasks of rewarding students with zero absenteeism
3) Name of Company : INTI University
Job Position : Senior Officer
Type of Industry : Education
Period : Jan – April 2014
Reason of Leaving : Take care of my mother who diagnose with cancer
Department : Examination Centre
• To handle all aspects of Standard Operation Procedures for preparation, running and release of results in regards to AUP (American Transfer Program) and non-AUP examinations.
• To supervise Examination Centre’s staff.
• To handle Examination papers
• To handle Documents for external audits from MQA, SETARA, Regulatory Bodies as part of continuous quality process to meet national and industrial standards.
• To handle Total Quality Management projects, Academic Awards Meeting.
4) Name of Company : Citibank Berhad
Job Position : Assistant Manager
Type of Industry : Banking
Period : Jan 1996 – Sept 02, 2013
Department : Transaction Service Centre
• Reviewed Internal account reconciliation
• Supported Pre-Processing IBG txns, Rentas txns, FPX, Payroll, Cheques and Standing Instructions
• Updating Local Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements for business
• Preparing monthly capacity plan
• Handled Customers complaints and enquiries
• Handled Central Bank regulations and compliance requirements for all payments.
• Supervised Swift payment and Swiftkey related matters
• Work with auditors and examiners during regulatory compliance examinations
• Participate in training relating to the job and any other training programs as required
• RMA/Swiftkey coordinator for Malaysia (Region-Citibank Asia)
• Managed day-to-day operations; Supervised and coordinated activities of 32 employees
Special Ad-Hoc Job Function as Project Coordinator
• Created and executed project work plans and revised as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements
• Identified resources needed and the assignment to individuals
• Managed day-to-day operational aspects of a project.
• Evaluated existing processes and identified process gaps and opportunities for improvement. Formulated and evaluated alternative solutions to address process gaps and opportunities. Provided internal customers with relevant information to effectively manage the business and recommended process changes in areas where there existed opportunity for improvement.
Skills and Endorsement
Business Continuity Management
Central Bank Regulation and Banking Operations.
Available upon request
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest writing comprehension - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, listening comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking business english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$400|