Everything you have in textbooks has something to do in our real life, even the differential equations from maths. My teaching method is simple, I let you know why you are studying and how the methodologies can be implemented.
I am an engineer who is passionate to teach and help students who have horror stories about physics. During my student life, I had a hard time understanding even the basic concepts in the major subjects so I want to help students who are in the same condition as me before.
Passionate and creative recent Electronic and communication engineering graduate with an academic background in Embedded system and VLSI. Seeking employment as an online tutor where I get the opportunity to provide students extensive knowledge and commitment towards success. I am highly proficient and have a good knowledge of math and physic.
JULY, 2015-MAY 2019
B. TECH ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION, SRM INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, CHENNAI, INDIA
SCORED 7.95 CGPA ON 10
HIGH SCHOOL, ST. ALPHONSHA PUBLIC SCHOOL AND JUNIOR COLLEGE, KERALA, INDIA
MAJORED IN PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Problem-solving skills and logical thinking
• Reliable; An active listener and a follower of the instructions provided
• Displays Strong work ethic, enthusiasm and highly organized
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Has knowledge of blogging techniques
• Ability to craft stories and compelling content to simply difficult theories to student
• Gives attention to details
• An active learner and illustrator
• Knowledge of Microsoft office
• Adaptable; can mold myself according to the requirement of the student and the subject
• Research skills to find authentic sources on the internet for gaining knowledge about any topic
SMART GARBAGE MANAGEMENTS USING ARDUINO BOARD, SRMIST, CHENNAI, INDIA
Developed a waste monitoring system for localities in which the level, weight, and type of the garbage in the bin was taken into account and further if the bin was filled the message to load the garbage was sent to the municipalities (bring a truck to unload) along with its location.
Technology used: Arduino, node, GSM, sensors
The overloaded and randomly thrown garbage had been a major issue in developing countries.
JAN,2019 – MAY,2019
EEG (ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAM) CONTROLLED HOME AUTOMATION, SRMIST, CHENNAI, INDIA
Developed a project prioritizing paralyzed people. The muscle contraction through different physical movements like eye blinks which causes a change of voltage in EEG was taken into account and implemented for controlling home appliances like TV, Lights, heaters etc.
Technology used: Raspberry pii, EEG sensor, MATLAB, Python, relays, resistors.
• Volunteer at art of living, SRMIST, Chennai, India
Conducted and established Youth Empowerment Course in college which involves advertising and introducing the program to students (2016/2019)
• Student representative, Buds of Marigold secondary school, Nepal
Assembled, organized and managed students of blue house for different curricular events
- Worked with students aged 7-13 to improve Math, English, and Reading skills
- Reviewed materials assigned by the students' teachers and helped students complete homework
- Created lesson plans, review worksheets, and practice tests to prepare students for weekly tests
- Prepared students who successfully passed the LEAP test
- Communicated with parents about students' progress
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|