I have a student centered approach to learning , with my primary role being to coach and facilitate student learning and overall comprehension of the material being presented. Included in this approach is the measurement of student learning through both formal and informal forms of assessment .
I am an Accountant with more than twenty years teaching experience. I have a BSC Accounting degree and have taught at College and high School levels, and have been an Accounting Examiner for the Caribbean Secondary Examination Certificate (CSEC)
Over twenty years managerial experience, with strengths that include:
• Preparation of Final Accounts
• Accounts Receivable and Payables
Certificate in Principles & Practices of Project Management
From: Mona School of Business & Management - Jamaica 2015
Bsc. Accounting Degree: University of The West Indies, Mona
From: University of the West Indies, Mona, Jamaica 1984
Diploma in Business Education: C.A.S.T.
From: University of Technology, Jamaica 1978
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• ACCPAC Accounting
• New Generation Payroll
Microsoft Power Point
Irving Oil Limited (Nov. 2020 – Jan. 2021)
ASSISTANT RECEIVING AND SHIPPING SUPERVISOR - (Office Central – 2016 – 2018)
• Receiving shipments from vendors and ensuring product accuracy
• Training new Packers
• Ensuring the proper documentation and accuracy of orders to customers
DEPUTY EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Jamaica Cultural Development Commission (2011 -2015)
Managed Corporate Services with responsibility for:
• Asset Management
• Research Development and Information Systems
• Office Management
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
Jamaica Cultural Development Commission (1997- 2011)
Managing the Accounting Department in:
• Sales and Customer Service
• Preparation of monthly and fortnightly salaries
• General Ledger Operations/Bank Reconciliations
• Accounts Receivable and Payable
Petty Cash and Office Supply Expense Accounts
• Converted the accounting system from manual to computerized
• Wrote Accounting Operations procedure manual for the Jamaica Cultural Development Commission
Wrote Keys Policy for Jamaica Cultural Development Commission
• Wrote Motor Vehicles Policy for Jamaica Cultural Development Commission
• Coordinated activities of JCDC’s Jamaica 50 Independence Celebrations
• Jamaica College - 1979 – 1984
• EXED Community College - 1984 – 1990
• Jamaica College Evening School – 1990 – 1994
• College of Arts Science and Technology - 1994 – 2000
• CSEC Examiner in Principles of Accounts (1982 – 2016)
SPECIAL INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
• Folk Singing
Noel takes pride in his work and goes the extra mile to ensure students understand the underlying concepts of processes. He is detailed oriented and find different ways to ensure the material is understood
Oh definitely recommend Noel. He has many years of lecturing and practicing too. This really help in the way he delivers the contents in his teaching.
It's without any form of doubt that I recommend Noel Campbell as a fantastic accounting teacher and a trustworthy person.
Noel takes pride in what he does and in the progress of his students, be they adults or children.
He has excellent mastery of his subject knowledge and employs strategic ways of getting others to develop their mastery as well.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management and business administration lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management lessons for all!
Taking finance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|