I have taken on many students of various levels and am currently still tutoring. I conduct one on one tutoring sessions with high school and elementary students in math. These sessions usually take place at public libraries. I regularly communicate with parents and students to build support networks and enhance student success. Furthermore, I inform the parents of my students about how they are progressing and what we will be covering in the next session. My sessions are aimed for students from grades 1- 10. I am organized as a tutor, I create homework exercises alongside short interactive quizzes to ensure proper learning. Overall, with my focused work ethic and experience I have gained tutoring various students, I am able to effectively break down complex math concepts in more understandable sections. My teaching methods allow students to leave my sessions with more knowledge that they will remember.
I am currently a grade 11 high school student attending St Aloysius Gonzaga Secondary School. I have a variety of experience tutoring and working with students that allow me to be an excellent tutor. I have experience working as an Assitant Teacher for Spirit of Math schools with grades 3-4. Furthermore, I have also successfully tutored pupils of various grades throughout the summer as a private tutor. As a student, I am academically driven and have finished grade 10 and 9 math with 98% math averages. I successfully finished grade 10 with an overall 95% average. I have a deep knowledge of the curriculum going back to grade one and am confident in my ability to create lesson plans and engage students with interesting lessons and learning strategies.
- Hard-working and student success-oriented tutor with work experience as an Assistant Teacher.
- High 90s student with a consistent record of academic and extracurricular success.
- Reliable and dedicated to my position as a tutor, I take initiative to go beyond expectations.
As an academically driven student, I have completed grade 9 and 10 math with 98%. My 95% overall average reflects the focused work ethic that I apply to every aspect of my life.
SUMMER FREELANCE PRIVATE TUTOR
Private Tutoring | Mississauga, Ontario | June 2019 - August 2019
• Sought out tutoring opportunities during using kijiji.ca and connections through Spirit of Math
• Received 100% satisfaction ratings by both students and parents
• Demonstrated adaptability working with pupils of various grades and skill level
• Conducted one on one tutoring sessions with high school and elementary students in various subjects
• Interacted with parents, students, and co-workers to build support networks and enhance student
SPIRIT OF MATH SCHOOLS MISSISSAUGA WEST
Assistant Teacher | Mississauga, ON | October 2018 - Current
• Assist math classes of various grades where responsibilities include, reinforcing lesson plans, clearing confusion student's experience and assisting the teacher with classroom tasks
• Excellent classroom managing and clear communication with parents
• Experience working with young students ages 5-12
• Provide individual mentoring and special tutoring to struggling students
• Took initiative to assist wherever possible and create a safe learning environment.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA / EXTENDED FRENCH DIPLOMA
St. Aloysius Gonzaga Secondary School
Mississauga, ON | Expected in June 2021
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||$20||Not available|