I ask for the student's requirements and then tailor my program. If you have the material, I would go through it and develop techniques to make tutoring easy and fun. If you want me to research and develop material, I can do that too!
I am a business administration graduate with majors in marketing. I am a seasoned education and training professional with vast experience of working with children and adults of all abilities, especially learning difficulties and vulnerable populations. I have also worked to enhance the cognitive abilities of students and professionals to improve social skills, cognitive skills, and reading competency
Seasoned education and training professional with vast experience of working with children and adults of all abilities, especially learning difficulties and vulnerable populations. I have also worked to enhance the cognitive abilities of students and professionals to improve social skills, cognitive skills, and reading competency.
Dots and Links, Skills Development Centre. LLC. April 2012 – June 2019
Dots and Links is a brain training center that follows global Learning RX methods, developed by Dr. Ken Gibson-USA, to provide a customized cognitive development program. The program helps children and adults with ADHD, Dyslexia, reading difficulties, ADD, Autism, struggling students and career-oriented adults to improve attention span & concentration, develop memory, improve organization skill, increase accuracy, improve confidence and reading/math skills.
Senior Cognitive Trainer
• Conducted initial assessments to identify specific student’s cognitive strength and weaknesses vide application of Gibson Test.
• Conducted one on one customized Brain RX sessions by engaging a student in specially designed exercises to promote rapid strengthening and growth of neuronal connections.
• Conducted one on one Read-RX training program designed to strengthen English reading skills through recognition and manipulation of phonics.
• Supervised Digital brain training sessions to complement suitability with personalized sessions.
• Evaluated students' progress at the end of each session and adjusted training material accordingly.
• Met with student’s parent regularly to discuss progress & provide reports based on measurable indicators.
• Created and compiled detailed mid program and end of program progress reports.
• Worked with Center director to identify goals, process improvement and priorities for services and product offerings by the Center.
• Performed assessments post training program to measure average cognitive gains in years (skill wise) for each student
• Trained and provided support to new brain trainers; observing their sessions and conducting meetings to discuss required modifications.
• Carried out my responsibilities as part of Quality Control team to ensure trainings are carried out seamlessly.
• Participated and Led staff professional development programs and meetings
• Participated in workshops conducted by the organization to educate the community
MTBC (Medical Transcription and Billing Company) Dec 2010- May 2011
Medical Transcription and Billing Company MTBC is one of the fastest growing billing companies in USA that provides revenue cycle and practice management services for healthcare providers across USA.
• Analyzed client’s needs and worked with marketing team to develop materials that reflect findings.
• Researched on potential channel partners that are already serving various healthcare providers in the same market.
• Researched topics related to healthcare IT news, usage and policy updates occurring in the US healthcare industry for compliance and training purposes.
• Monitored MTBC website to assess key points of interest for site visitors and research relevant topics to develop these areas further.
• Developed and regularly updated marketing materials including e-blasts, blogs and White Paper.
• Developed press releases for the new IT modules; prepared and circulated the organization’s monthly newsletter.
Training Department (Initiatives/Contributions):
• My project was based on initiating and implementing Team Leaders’ Succession Plan. MTBC comprises of a vast Operations Department and the tasks require technical expertise, decision making, team spirit and thorough understanding of the Software. Therefore, I designed a training program to aid succession process for the position of Team Leaders; organized classroom sessions including learning activities, laid down the evaluation criteria, and compiled results to suggest the potential candidates for promotion.
• I also assisted the ‘Training Department’ in carrying out On-Job training sessions and developing knowledge sharing material.
I3Media Oct 2010- Dec 2010
Content Developer –Search Engine Optimization
I3media is a UK based firm that provides services such as web designing, digital asset management and Search Engine Optimization.
I was involved in:
• Article marketing and link building; marketing by developing unique content for articles, press releases and blogs for various niches
• Participated in social media forums to create brand awareness and promoted clients’ businesses.
UFONE GSM -Marketing Research Department Jun 2009- July 2009
• Assisted in media research for advertisement placement. I performed analysis on the data collected from sample group of viewers using MS Excel; evaluating popular shows for slots and recurring trends in viewing habits.
• Assisted in ‘URock’ brand awareness research. ‘URock’ was a product designed for youth of Pakistan that was not marketed on mass media and used ‘word of mouth’ and ‘publicity methods’ that included appointed student brand ambassadors in colleges and universities.
• Maintained and updated a database for all telecom advertisements to study the trend.
• Assisted public relations department in inauguration of revamped paediatrics ward of Polyclinic hospital and organizing press conference.
-Certified ReadRX Trainer
-Certified BrainRX Trainer
-Basic Life Support/CPR (American Health Association)
Institute of Business Administration, Karachi, Pakistan
BBA in Marketing and Management Aug 2006 – Jun 2010
Skills and Interests:
• Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms PowerPoint, Ms Access
• Sound reasoning, analytical skills with attention to detail
• Strong people management and team leadership experience
• Strong Training and coaching skills • Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Report Writing and Analysis
• Languages: English, Urdu, Hindi
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|