I have prepared lecture notes for all of the subjects I teach, I provide students regular assignments, test, quiz and examination. I take classes online through skype and I have also created interactive learning video sessions that help students. I use tools such as Google classroom.
I have more than 2 years of teaching experience as a contractor.
The lesson plans that I have created consists of a detailed step-by-step instructions that outlines the teaching objectives through which the students will accomplish during the course of the lesson and how they will learn it. The lesson plans which I have created also involves setting up of goals, developing activities, and determining the materials that is used. I have more subjects that I teach other than the one listed above such as Database Design and programming, Cartoon Animation, Web Security. I have prepared lecture notes for all of the subjects I teach, I provide students regular assignments, test, quiz and examination. I have created interactive learning video sessions that help students who miss class to attend the missed class and learn as well as come on skype and chat if they have any questions. I am well experienced with tools such as Moodle, Google classroom, and SharePoint which I have extensively used in classroom management. I maintain a schedule and a time table to cover each of the lessons as per the syllabus, I follow each students performance in class, their weakness and their strength, I also focus on who is weak in which subject and how can I provide more assistance to help them understand it better and perform better. I have prepared lecture notes for all of the subjects I teach, I provide students regular assignments, test, quiz and examination. I have created interactive learning video sessions that help students who miss class to attend the missed class and learn as well as come on skype and chat if they have any questions. I am well experienced with tools such as Moodle, Google classroom, and Sharepoint which I have extensively used in classroom management.
The Subjects that I teach
1) Digital Marketing and E-Commerce (Subjects - Principles and guidelines of Digital Marketing, good practices, SEO, SEM, Content Marketing and content management, WCAG, AODA, URL Canonicalization, url taxonomy, link building, social media marketing, email marketing, CASL, domain health validation and monitoring, web development, graphic designing, video search engine, video production, online marketing, referral site, pr, Stripe integration and architecture, Digital Marketing Plan, Project Plan. TOOLS: ADOBE Creative Cloud, ADOBE Analytics, Wordpress( most CMS platforms) Google Analytics, Google AdWords, MailChimp, Benchmark
2) Software Quality Assurance and Testing (Subjects - Principles and guidelines of testing (IEEE and SEI standards)Manual Testing and Automated Testing, Test Scenarios, Test cases, Test Scripts, Parallel testing, smoke testing, regression testing, System integration testing, UAT, GUI testing, Functional testing, Black box testing, white box testing, grey-box testing, SDLC, TLC, DLC(Defect Life Cycle), Test Plan, CMM Levels, WCAG, Site Auditing, requirement gathering and analysis, designing and prototyping, coding and building, testing reviewing and accepting, producing and implementation, maintenance.
4) Computer Fundamentals and MS Office (Subjects - OneNote, Publisher, PowerPoint Presentation, MS Word, MS Excel -(Each of these subjects will be taught in detail and in depth for example - pivot tables, formulas, conditional formatting, vlookups, functions etc;)
5) Video Production (Subjects - Principles and guidelines of Video Production, Pre-production, Production and Post production, scripting, story board, lens and lighting, creative media arts and after effects, audio audition, sound engineering, remix, dubbing, sound effects, sound editing, video editing, layering, masking, green screen, animation, A roll, B roll, AB Roll.)Tools: ADOBE After Effects, ADOBE Premiere, Audition).
> Over 5 years of Web Design, Development, Testing, Search Engine Optimization, Digital Marketing
> Over 5 years of experience with B2B (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to Consumer)
> 4 years of experience in E-Commerce, including design, development and implementation
> Over 4 years of Email Marketing
> Expert with E-Commerce – Order Dynamics, ShopSocially, UpSellIt, Atomic Reach
> 4 years of experience in Email Campaigning using PageFlex, Order Dynamics, MailChimp, Benchmark
> Over 5 years of experience in Graphic Designing (PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign and Quark)
> 5 years of experience in Video build, Video Ad creation, Scripting, choreography, editing and animation (ADOBE After Effects, ADOBE Premier Pro, iMovie, Sound Booth, Windows Movie Maker, Audacity)
> 5 years of Software Quality Assurance and Testing with automated tools
> Over 2 years of experience in managing servers (11 servers for Ecommerce, Walmart). There was not a single outage during my management period.
> MAC and PC, Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, MVS
Proficient or familiar with a vast array of software tools, concepts and technologies, including:
> Google Analytics > Omniture SiteCatalyst v 14.6 > ADOBE Tag Manager
> Adobe Illustrator > Oracle 11 g > Keyword Competitor
> MailChimp > Benchmarkemail > iContact
> PageFlex Campaign Manager > PageFlex StoreFront > Sugar CRM
> Lessannoying CRM > Retail Link > SalesForce
> Adobe CS Cloud > Adobe PhotoShop CC > Adobe Flash CC
> Adobe After Effects CC > Adobe Premiere > Adobe AEM 6.1
> Shopify > Story Board/ Scripting
Training on INGENIUM
Professional Training IBM Mainframe ES9000
Professional Training E-Commerce
Diploma in Computer Application - V Computer Center
Professional Training in CAD and Building Technology
Bachelor's Degree in Commerce
Instructor for Diploma on Web Design and Development Program (Part time – Semester wise contract)
Lambton/ Queens College / Canadian Business College/ Canadian All Care College January 2017 – June 2018
Lambton College (Semester and contract completed June 2016 – August 2017 ) provides every one of its students with an increasingly broad range of flexible options to extend access to non-traditional markets and improves student's persistence and success. Taught students in Diploma in Web Site Development and Database design and programming
• Teaching Database Design and SQL, (IBM Data Studio, JSON, databases, APIs, Database Life Cycle)
o Assign students special course task in creating Database Design Life Cycle, referential integrity, ER Diagram, Normalization, Teaching IBM Data Studio
• Teaching Video Production, Story Board, Script writing, Editing and Marketing Videos
o Assign students to create Ad Campaign and increase the conversion rate
o Conduct on time assignments, test and practical to all 138 students
• Teaching ADOBE After Effects, Audition, Premiere and Flash ActionScript
Canadian Business College (August 2017 – January 2018 Semester wise Contract) Digital Marketing and Web and Graphic Design and Development)
• Teaching Digital Marketing students –
• Teaching Website development and Graphic Design
Canadian All Care College February 2018 – June 2018 (Semester wise contract)
• Software Quality Assurance and Testing
o Teaching QTP, LoadRunner, Selenium IDE, Test Director, Target and ADOBE Analytics and Google Analytics, CMM levels, RTM (Requirement Traceability Metrix), SOFA, SQA and Test Plan, create test cases, how to do Manual Testing, Unit testing, Peer to peer review, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing, Multivariate Testing and AB Testing SDLC, Agile and Waterfall Methodologies, WCAG, AODA, calculate WMH, Basics of Project Plan, logging and tracking defects, bugs and errors.
• MS Office
o MS Office fundamentals, principles and guidelines, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Presentation, Publisher, Outlook, OneNote, Visio, and MS Project
Digital Analytic Specialist (Initium Sears – 3 months contract) September 2016 to November 2016
Tagged, reviewed and tested website using GTM (Google Tag Manager)
Design and document analytics tracking specifications for various digital channels, web, mobile apps, and microsites
● Implementation of Google Tag Manager
● Implementation of Cross-Domain Tracking
● Audit & Revamp tracking on many domains and microsites
● Planning, Coordinating, and Tracking web changes that led to dramatic KPI increases
The Canadian Business Finder (Contract) Sept 2013 – May 2016
Managed SEO, improved the SEO score and page rank. Designed and developed web site and all graphics. Managed all Email campaigns. Creating Video ads, editing sound and audio effects, writing script, and special effects.
• Created Search Engine Optimization and Online Marketing Strategy
• Strictly followed Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) and AODA standards
• Managed an offshore team of 3 on Link building, social media posting, content and graphic posting.
• Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
• Defined processes and tools best suited to each project.
• Tracked and monitored all projects, provide inputs and coordinated with team to meet deadlines
TPH Toronto (The Print House)
Online Marketing Specialist (Contract) Oct 2012 – August 2013
Responsible for Email Campaign, Online Advertisements, SEO, Web traffic Analytics (Summary report and recommendations on improving online traffic) Link building, developing innovative marketing strategies and design layout, Email Campaign Management (PAGEFLEX). Build and manage content-rich websites and social intranets. Pageflex Storefront, set up branded web portals for creating, customizing, and distributing all types of documents mainly for web-to-print solution or as a collateral management system.
Wal-Mart Canada, Home Office Feb 2010 – Feb 2012
Site Admin Manager, E-Commerce
Worked as a E-Commerce Site Admin Manager and was responsible for managing walmart.ca. Analyzed website traffic, performed web traffic competitive comparison analysis, strategic planning and forecasting E-Commerce growth by driving traffic to site and store as well. Designed, created, estimated and managed all the E-Commerce business processes interfacing to the Order Management and Warehouse Management environments. The Project consisted of sub-tasks consisting of maps and interface files estimated at 6 months and implemented on time. Maintained store hours in the website and also managed correction notices. Managed online customer acquisition marketing, interactive product development and marketing, analytics & program/campaign optimization through multivariate and AB testing methods. Expert in Email Campaigning, have considerably increased the open rate, and click thru rate on email campaigns by creating inovative marketing methods on email campaigning. For outstanding performance in increasing sales have received shining star award.
• Involved in creating, managing and maintaining the Project Plan, SQA Plan, Test Plan, and SRCR.
• Direct and monitor site performance, drive traffic to site and store, calculate site metrics, do comparison analysis, and engaged in SEM and SEO campaigns.
• Implemented SEO strategic plan outlining the total cost of Search Engine Optimization, keyword tagging, and forecasted expected clicks on paid and organic searches.
• Managed online campaigns leveraging behavioral targeting, and A/B + multivariate testing (Omniture - Test&Target and Google Website Optimizer)
• Trained more than 40 associates on SharePoint and also trained 36 associates on Omniture.
• Created a vendor portal, Wiki, and insight dashboard in SharePoint, and controlled access to documents.
• Created process flows for order management, content management and merchandising.
• Increased traffic at (concealed information) to over 4.6 million visits in Feb 2010 - May 2010 by working with marketing, content team and the merchandising team to identify products to attract online customers.
• Implemented and launched an e-mail communication program that has over 110,000 customers signed up with a 45% open rate and a 40% click through rate.
• Provided weekly web analytics report to the entire Wal-Mart E-Commerce team, Stake holders (VP, Directors), Global E-Commerce team, and the marketing team.
• Identified trends in web data and provided recommendations to key stakeholders in Wal-Mart.
• Analyzed web data, reported and identified trends, issues, and opportunities to improve online sales, site performance and overall user experience. Provided daily online sales figures to key stakeholders.
• On a monthly basis, provided and updated the insight Dashboard with site metrics showing month to month comparisons and summary of department/category/sub-category stats.
• Provided weekly site traffic measurements for the following: micro sites, Point of View (POVs'), Leader boards, search terminologies, item/department/category/province/city-wide traffic stats, referral sites, referral domains, email campaigns stats and ComScore metrics.
• Achievements: Saved Wal-Mart from monetary loss due to price discrepancies found online, investigated and took on time corrective actions. Also received recognition for identifying price discrepancies and correcting it, resulting in more than $100,000 in savings by properly monitoring the price feed stream.
Kit-Digital July 2008 - Dec 2009
Project Manager (This company winded up its operation in Toronto and moved to Prauge,Checz)
Implemented project plans, SQA and test plans, task usage metrics, project scheduling, project tracking and monitoring, cost estimation, budgeting, and optimized working man hours. Conducted weekly status reviews and implemented a process work flow strategy after incorporating an operational project management infrastructure. Maintained and developed Flash video builds as per clients requirements. Built video players as per clients requirements and and used Google Analytics to measure site traffic.
• Created a Wiki site using PHP, MySQL, HTML and CSS.
• Responsible for managing day-to-day operations regarding player operations.
• Assisted the COO to prepare weekly sales reports and financial analysis.
• Directly involved with the preparation of requests, bids, and contracts for proposals.
Clients: The Sun, UK Mirror, Australian Idol, and NYPost
Lexmark Canada Jan. 2008 – Jun. 2008
Web Content Manager/ SQA, (Contract)
Coordinated various activities in the Gen 5 to Gen 7 migration project. The main intention of the project was to migrate the existing web management system from Gen 5 to Gen 7 enhancing the performance and increasing usability of the entire web application. Streamlined the initial process for Gen 5 conversion to Gen7. Created, executed and maintained test plans. Translated business requirements and functional specifications into executable test cases. Identified, documented and followed up on software issues. Conducted manual and automated testing.
• Designed and developed artwork and graphics as per marketing teams requests for ads.
• Used Mercury Test Director 8 for testing the migrated content and data.
• Responsible for other duties as needed.
Perfect! Amazing teacher, highly recommend. Everything he taught was really comprehensible and he was very patient with his students.
Very studious and very attentive student. Devika worked hard and was dedicated in completing her tasks and assignments on time. She will be an asset to any employer who hires her.
Through search in Superprof, I found Ramesh's profile which interested me to select her as my instructor in Excel. He has well-rounded knowledge on the subject and explains the use of specific tools. He is also a very patient teacher. Ramesh helped me understand how to use excel and answered all my questions.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft word lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft excel lessons for all!
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|