The Communicative Language Approach allows learners to be understood in everyday situations.
THE GOAL is to have you speaking and interacting easily.
We would be having lessons that suit your needs as a learner and concentration on real life situational English
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor degree in Sociology and Cultural Anthropology
• Certified ESL/EFL teacher
• 5 years work experience in Japan
• 3 years in Taiwan
• 1 year in Morocco
• 12 years in Canada
• Successful development and facilitation of multilevel and multicultural curriculum in both Canada and Asia
• Possess and demonstrate active listening, compassionate care to meet client needs, energetic and positive attitude with great interpersonal skills
• Proven demonstration of empathy, patience, and maintaining positive relationships with clients and employees
• Excellent command of English in all areas
I have worked in Japan as an EFL teacher.
If you are having difficulties being understood due to accenting your words and letters, I can help you!
I am a professional teacher with years of experience in home-stays on PEI and in Calgary for language loving and learning students (another service I offer is home-stay and English lessons and cultural exploration).
I can teach you how to minimize accenting (oh no my "R" sounds like "L") and help you polish up presentation skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|