My teaching method varies depending on the student's approach to understanding the content. I believe in understanding and learning and can come up with different strategies to remember stuff in subjects like Anatomy when it becomes necessary to remember content.
I am a pre-med student pursuing a BSc in biology. I have 2 years of experience in the teaching field. Happened to teach students of all ages from primary to university students for 2 years. Having unique approach to learning.
• Good communication and language skills. Ability to relate with people gained through 2 years of teaching experience.
• Responsible and considerate towards colleagues. Able to maintain good discipline.
• Keep in mind Canadian and institutional regulations and guidelines.
• Ability to create new methods to best meet the client’s needs.
• Excellent leadership qualities. Involvement and experience in leadership activities in college
• Ability to maintain multiple things at once.
• 12 th grade; graduated March 2017; Ambe Vidyalaya; India
• Currently a Third-year university student at University of Regina; Cellular and Molecular biology bachelor’s degree program
• IELTS score: 6.5
Success Coaching Classes:
• Science Tutor
• Taught students in secondary school.
• Provided excellent lessons to the students and adapted various methods to suit individual student’s varying needs.
• Communicated effectively with fellow staff members and students regarding academic problems
• Established and enforced rules according to policies and procedures amongst students.
• Prepared students for future tests through proper teaching protocol, mock tests, assessments and encouragement.
• Provided different learning methods and personal books to the students.
• Promoted the institution via personal communication and on social media.
• Taught students in kindergarten to students in high school.
• Punctual about work schedule
• Help out fellow staff members in recognising strong and week points of students helping them become better learners.
• Experimenting newer techniques to help student understand better and have fun while learning
• Teaching all level science courses.
VP INTERNAL AFFAIRS: Science Student Society; UofR
• Managing events internally
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$14||$14|
|5 hours||Not available||$65||$70|
|10 hours||Not available||$125||$140|