My methodology is based on the learning style of my students. There are four different learning styles—kinesthetic, visual, auditory, and reading/writing. I am flexible with my timings. My teaching techniques involve interactive sessions such as online learning tools, games, social media apps, and self-learning.
I am a freelancer who has been tutoring since college days. I am proficient in the subject matter and will have no qualms in addressing any doubts or queries that you may have. I have a postgrad certificate in Book & Magazine Publishing.
If I travel to the student's place, then I will charge $30/hour ($10 extra).
To work in a competitive and energetic setting that requires a high level of self-motivation and commitment, allowing me to offer my skills and services to the best of my abilities.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• A computer-literate performer with software proficiency covering a series of applications.
• An exceptional communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
• Results-driven achiever with exemplary organizational skills along with detail orientation.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
• A conscientious go-getter who is highly organized, dedicated, and committed to professionalism.
• Adobe Creative Suite—Photoshop CC 2018, InDesign CC 2018, Illustrator CC 2018, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2018, Media Encoder CC 2018, Lightroom 2018.
• Experimental typography, Colour Theory, Print Design, Basic HTML & CSS.
• Illustration skills including product-illustration, technical illustration, figurative marks, comic character, animation-setup, and digital art.
• Microsoft Office 2018—Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote.
• Familiar with WordPress, Digital Photography, and social media tools and applications like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
Graphic Designer February 2017–April 2019
Langma International ((concealed information)
• Created various ad posts and creatives every week.
• Set page-layouts of certificates for students of different foreign languages taught at Langma.
• Provided graphic materials for video animations for short and long videos.
• Designed infographics for foreign language profiles and finished 20+ foreign language profiles.
• Executed the entire Langma booklet from scratch to finish for some basic information about Langma along with the testimonials that went in the end.
• Illustrated Langma logos, trademarks, and banners for social media (i.e. Facebook, WhatsApp etc.), web (Langma website), and print (Langma booklet and Langma-related brochures, business cards, standee, billboards etc.)
• Drew computerized floor plans of the old and new office building of Langma.
• Prepared a monthly presentation report for Langma. The monthly presentation report also mentions the working hours of each counsellor for that month along with his/her accomplishment.
• Composed vertical and horizontal web banners and flags of 27 countries on display on the front page of the Langma website (concealed information)
• Photoshopped graphic-related materials for Langma website, brochures, booklet plus photo-edited web banners for Gyan Mantra website too.
Enumerator May 2016–August 2016
• Cleared a non-supervisory exam and attended the training sessions given by the crew leader.
• Familiarized myself with my assignment lists and areas, and studied all maps before field visits.
• Conducted interviews to acquire completed questionnaires.
• Performed duties in a manner that minimized cost while respecting established timeframes without jeopardizing data quality.
• Followed oral and written instructions.
• Completed the assignments on schedule.
• Met quality and productivity standards as expected.
• Recorded and reported productivity, hours, and expenses on a daily basis.
• Discussed progress and problems with my Crew Leader daily, and corrected any problems.
• Submitted completed work and pay claims online via CMP (Collection Management Portal) and reported them to my Crew Leader and/or Crew Leader Assistant for data capture.
• Kept all information collected strictly confidential.
• Dressed appropriately and had professional conduct.
Graphic Design Intern September 2016–November 2016
Markatent ((concealed information)
• Edited photos and images including mobile applications.
• Produced logos and multimedia design.
• Developed design concepts for social media usage.
• Illustrated creatives for various festivals and events (Event Management)
• Proofread paragraphs and sentences in webpages, ads, banners etc.
• Offered my input and creative ideas in formal and informal meetings and discussions.
Graphic Design Consultant October 2015–December 2015
OutletTags Canopy ((concealed information)
• Photo-edited over 650 images containing canopies, flags, promotional floor mats, custom tents, banners, auto shelters, and branded table covers.
• Provided technical assistance pertaining to image rendering at times and to fix some general software-related issues.
Graphic Designer October 2014–September 2015
Heritage Skills Development Centre (HSDC) ((concealed information)
• Developed a whole new design series of products’ materials and accessories.
• Redesigned the logo for one of the products by undergoing several mockups and iterations thus revamping its brand identity.
Graphic Illustrator & Photo Editor (volunteer) September 2014–February 2015
Guardian’s Best Animal Rescue Foundation ((concealed information)
• Image- and photo-edited several pictures of pets for Guardian’s Best 2015 calendar.
• Illustrated posters with regards to season’s greetings, Valentine’s Day, and Halloween.
Graphic Design Artist & Illustrator November 2013–January 2014
Bosch Software Innovation ((concealed information)
• Illustrated a graphic representation of A short introduction to the Internet of Things for Bosch Company. Video link: (concealed information)
• Conceptualized and designed high-quality vector art, vector graphics, and logo with attention to details. Designed a logo, wordmark, and a tagline for CodeWhatever.
Layout Editor January 2013–October 2013
ACP Inc. ((concealed information)
• Proofread and translated documents in four languages—French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
• Implemented type-set and text-only formatting while adhering to specific formatting guidelines.
Henny Penny Corporation ((concealed information)
• Assembled content as per pre-established criteria with respect to space parameters.
• Proofread edited procedures and formatted instructions, and graphics.
Enbridge Inc. ((concealed information)
Delivered layout/final design of project material while ensuring quality and timeliness.
CompTIA A++ , PCPI (Progress Career Planning Institute) 2014
Book & Magazine Publishing, Centennial College 2012
Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design, George Brown College 2011
Foundation Studies in Art & Design, George Brown College 2008
Architectural Studies, Ryerson University 2006–2007
Star Performer of the Year Award 2018
Achiever of the Year Award 2017
References Available Upon Request
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|