- In my final year at Simon Fraser University finishing my bachelor of arts in French and history education.
- Flexible teaching style will gear the lessons towards students need wether thats grammar or oral comprehension.
- Organized, driven and compassionate person I want to see everyone achieve
I have been working with children and youth my entire life. I was a teachers assistant for three years. I also ran a tutoring club at my last job. My students have gained more confidence, and better grades. I am a great teacher because I listen and try to use methods that the student will understand.
A hard working, ambitious, full time student who has a strive to succeed, great leadership skills as well as fluent in French and first aid certified. Is a quick learner
and has experience in a variety of fields and open to trying new things.
University of Lethbridge 2011-2012 took the Pre-Education Program
Douglas College 2012-2013 enrolled in the Future Teachers Program
Simon Fraser University 2016-present in my last year of the French education program
Camp Tamarack (June-August 2012)
Position: Camp Counsellor
- Taught Physical Education and Art
- Lead a variety of different activities
- In charge of children within my cabin
Our Lady of Good Counsel (November 2012 –June 2014)
Position: Teacher Assistant
- In charge of a particular student help him with his daily needs
- Help other students with assignments / Marking tests and assignments
- Coaching Basketball and Track and Field
Société Francophone Camp de Maillardville (June-August 2013)
Position: Camp Leader
- Came up with daily planned based on the theme of the week
- Organized games, crafts, and outings for the campers
- Communicated with parents and answered any questions or concerns that they had.
Boys and Girls club (September 2015- 2017)
- Organized activities for large and small groups of children ages K- Gr.12
- Problem solving/ thinking on feet
- Interacted with parents
- Ran youth outreach program and baseball program
Kirsten Hamoki (Coordinator at Boys and Girls Club) (concealed information)
Traci Palitti (Teacher at OLGC ) (concealed information)
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|